Choose a sustainable boat tour that respects the delicate marine ecosystem! Explore the Amalfi Coast aboard a low environmental impact hybrid boat that can sail inside the protected Bay of Ieranto, normally closed to boats.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 15 May 2023 to 16 September 2023 (Only on Monday - Thursday - Saturday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pickup from your hotel (or nearby meeting point)
- Transfer to the Piano di Sorrento port for departure to Amalfi
- Cruise along the Sorrento coast, passing the village of Marina Grande, Roman ruins near Bagni della Regina Giovanna, a natural waterfall, and the Bay of Ieranto Marine Reserve (exclusive access with this hybrid boat; off-limits for diesel engine boats)
- Skirt the Amalfi Coast past the Li Galli islets, Nerano, Praiano, the Fjord of Furore, and the Emerald Grotto
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Snacks and drinks
- Dock 1 to 2 hours in both Amalfi and Positano
- Return cruise from Positano to Piano di Sorrento with limoncello tasting
- Transfer from the port to your hotel
- On board: WC, life jackets
- Destination Fee: €5/person for docking fee, mooring services, landing fee to be paid on the spot
- Snorkeling equipment: bring your own gear or to buy it at our office before boarding: €15 mask; €9 snorkel; or € 20 for both
Snorkeling equipment: guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (€15 mask, €9 snorkel).
Pick-ups start about 1 hour before the tour and are ONLY available from Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento, Massa, Sant'Agnello and Meta. Please provide the name of your hotel or the full address if you are staying in an Airbnb upon booking.
The exact time and meeting point will be sent after booking. Please always acknowledge receipt of email.
This tour requires a minimum number of 4 passengers and may be canceled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers; you will be offered an alternative date or free cancellation without penalty.
Tours canceled due to adverse weather or sea conditions are canceled without penalty.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast