Spend the day relaxing in a farm just outside Sorrento, taking time to pick ingredients fresh from the garden and learning how to use them to prepare traditional local recipes. End with an informal al fresco meal overlooking the sea.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 6 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Cooking class at a family farm near Sorrento
- Lessons are led by Nonna Luisa, with the help of grandsons Mario and Salvatore.
- Begin at 10AM by picking fruit and vegetables from the kitchen garden
- Prepare four courses while learning about rural history and traditions
- Make a starter, fresh pasta dish, fish or vegetarian dish, dessert
- Seasonal menù based on what is fresh in the garden
- Lunch outside beneath the pergola to sample dishes prepared during the cooking class
- Water and house wine included
- Return to hotel around 4pm
- Hotel transfers from/to Sorrento (€5 per person)
- Extra beverages (water and house wine are included)
The experience begins with a guided tour of the farm and fields where we will pick the fruit and vegetables used during the cookng class.
During lunch, a number of Sorrentine specialties will be served.
Provided by: Agriturismo Antico Casale (Piano di Sorrento )
Are you ready to discover the authentic countryside along the coast?