"An authentic, genuine, warm and delicious experience! Lunch with the family was the highlight! And the food of course..."
Spend the day relaxing in a farm just outside Sorrento, taking time to pick ingredients fresh from the garden and learning how to use them to prepare traditional local recipes. End with an informal al fresco meal overlooking the sea.
Duration 6 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (Except on Friday - Saturday - Sunday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Cooking class at a family farm near Sorrento
- Lessons are led by Nonna Luisa, with the help of grandsons Mario and Salvatore.
- Begin at 10AM by picking fruit and vegetables from the kitchen garden
- Prepare four courses while learning about rural history and traditions
- Make a starter, fresh pasta dish, fish or vegetarian dish, dessert
- Seasonal menù based on what is fresh in the garden
- Lunch outside beneath the pergola to sample dishes prepared during the cooking class
- Water and house wine included
- Return to hotel around 4pm
- Hotel transfers from/to Sorrento (€5 per person)
- Extra beverages (water and house wine are included)
The cooking class is held at Ristorante Da Nonna Luisa, part of the Agriturismo Antico Casale farm in Colli di San Pietro, located in the hills of the Sorrentine Peninsula.
The experience begins with a guided tour of the farm and fields where we will pick the fruit and vegetables used during the cookng class.
During lunch, a number of Sorrentine specialties will be served.
Provided by: Agriturismo Antico Casale (Piano di Sorrento )
Are you ready to discover the authentic countryside along the coast?
"A wonderful, personalized experience touring the farm, preparing lunch, and eating with the family. Authentic and educational, it was our favorite experience of our vacation!"
"A fantastic experience being invited into an Italian family's Lemon garden and farm house. We were amazed at their meat products, wine and olive oil production. The dinner was surprisingly good."
a wonderful week
Our stay at Antico Casale was really amazing. the house, the staff, the garden, the restaurant, every thing was really perfect. it is really close to sorrento (15 min max by car) and in a good place... more »
Perfect honeymoon in Amalfi Coast
Our stay at Antico Casale was absolutely delightful. We had a very large room with an amazing view and a balcony on the bay of Naples. It was very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious, with... more »
Enjoy the view but
Go there an amazing view on the Sorrentina coast take your food cooked on your own. We had a dinner but maybe we took the wrong courses . The risotto agli agrumi was too much sweet , and the fried... more »