Enjoy an unforgettable visit in a traditional Sorrento citrus farm with a tour of the farm, wine tasting, and traditional dinner in the countryside.
Duration 4 hours
From 30 July 2021 to 31 October 2021 (Except on Sunday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hotel pickup and transfer to a family-run citrus farm outside Sorrento
- 6PM farm tour to learn about the history of citrus production on the peninsula
- Visit the farmhouse, mill, and 18th-century barrel room
- Wine-making presentation and wine tasting
- Three-course dinner incl. water and our house wine at the Antico Casale farm
- Return transfer
- Hotel transfers from locations not located in Sorrento, Sant'Agnello, Piano, and Meta
- Additional beverages
This "farm experience" is held at the Persico family farmhouse, just outside Sorrento, and is led by the Persico brothers, the youngest generation of a historic Sorrentine farming family that still works the land surrounding the farmhouse. Dinner is served at the Antico Casale agritourism on a panoramic terrace overlooking the sea.
Provided by: Agriturismo Antico Casale (Piano di Sorrento )
Are you ready to discover the authentic countryside along the coast?
"A wonderful, personalized experience touring the farm, preparing lunch, and eating with the family. Authentic and educational, it was our favorite experience of our vacation!"
"I won't call it a 'tour' because it didn't feel like one. It was a refreshing step away from the throngs of tourists to 'experience' a few hours with an Italian family. No rush, no push. Enjoy!"
"A fantastic experience being invited into an Italian family's Lemon garden and farm house. We were amazed at their meat products, wine and olive oil production. The dinner was surprisingly good."