Experience the beauty of Capri and the Amalfi Coast on board a luxurious Italian Itama 38 speedboat with a private cabin, mini-bar, and bathroom. Relax and sunbathe on the padded deck and outdoor sofas.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
From 6 April 2023 to 31 May 2023 (All days) From 1 June 2023 to 31 August 2023 (All days) From 1 September 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private speedboat tour of Capri and the Amalfi Coast (8 hours)
- English-speaking skipper
- Several stops for swimming
- Snorkeling masks (on request)
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Optional stops on land in Positano and/or Amalfi
- Icebox with drinks
- Sun shade
- WC and shower
- Music on board
- Smart paper guide book of the island
- Life jacket and safety equipment
- Ticket to the Blue Grotto (optional stop; tickets available at the grotto entrance)
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
We can stop for lunch in one of the restaurants along the coast.
In case of rough sea or strong wind, the Blue Grotto will remain closed and access cannot be guaranteed due to unpredictable shifts in weather conditions throughout the day.
Provided by: Capri Relax Boats (Capri)
Discover the sea surrounding Capri
Capri Relax Boats reviews
"My family really enjoyed the trip and it was well worth the extra to have the boat to ourselves. A truly fantastic way to spend an afternoon. Thanks Capri Relax Boats you have my total recommendation."
"Wonderful relaxing boat tour! I could not ask for anything better. Best part of our trip!"
"I have never done the same excursion twice, but if I were ever going to do one twice, this would be it."