Experience the beauty of Capri and the Amalfi Coast on board a luxurious Italian "Itama 38" (12 mt) speedboat with a private cabin, mini-bar, and bathroom. Relax and sunbathe on the padded deck and outdoor sofas.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private speedboat tour of Capri and the Amalfi Coast (8 hours)
- English speaking sailor on board
- Several stops for swimming
- Snorkeling masks (on request)
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Eventual stops on land
- Freezer with drinks
- Sun shade
- WC and shower
- Music on board
- Smart paper guide book of the island
- Life jacket and safety equipment
- Ticket to the Blue Grotto (16 euros/person), to be paid directly at the cave entrance.
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
The tour departs from the port of Capri.
The meeting point is lour office on the Capri port (Marina Grande) in via Cristoforo Colombo 34.
We can stop for lunch in one of the restaurants along the coast.
Indicate the itinerary you prefer.
Provided by: Capri Relax Boats (Capri)
Discover the sea surrounding Capri
"Best part of our trip! I will definitely recommend your company to any one I know that is going to Capri or to Positano. "
"We also had a great day, getting into the blue grotto was always on my bucket list, now I can cross it off!"
"It was the highlight of our trip to the Amalfi Coast and Capri. Christian was friendly,informative and passionate about Capri. Absolutely beautiful island, and a fun trip with swimming and relaxing."