A fantastic private boat tour around Capri with stops to swim and snorkel!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 8 hours
From 1 July 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season From 20 September 2021 to 3 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season From 4 October 2021 to 1 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the Marina Grande port on Capri
- Boat tour via Partenopea gozzo boat
- Sail past Capri's coastal highlights (Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Scugnizzo statue, Villa Malaparte, etc.)
- Swimming and snorkeling stops
- Equipment for diving and snorkeling, inflatable toys, life jackets for kids and adults
- Welcome drink (soft drinks and limoncello)
- Souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video, if requested
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- The Partenopea is a 7.8 meter Libeccio 25 open gozzo with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, gps, cabin, galley, and wc.
- Due to long wait times, a Blue Grotto is only offered on tours of at least 3 hours. Tickets must be purchased separately at the entrance to the grotto.
We will meet you at the entrance gate to the Marina on Capri; Salvatore, a sea captain with 10 years of experience piloting boats and ships, speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety.
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!
"This was without a doubt the highlight of our 10 day trip to Italy, and we did a lot! Salvatore and Martina were great, the boat was clean, spacious and comfortable. Overall an unbelievable experience"
"Awesome experience! Best way to visit Capri"
"Boat was very nice and towels provided. Advertised as changing room/toilet however there is neither on board. Salvatore was wonderful! Only stopped at some places on the list due to rough waters. "