"Absolutely incredible experience! They were extremely accommodating and pleasant. Salvatore was the best skipper we could have asked for and the boat was very nice and comfortable. Highly recommended!"
A fantastic private boat tour around Capri with stops to swim and snorkel!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 8 hours
from 22 March 2021 to 31 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 1 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season from 1 September 2021 to 1 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the Marina Grande port on Capri
- Boat tour via Partenopea gozzo boat
- Sail past Capri's coastal highlights (Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Scugnizzo statue, Villa Malaparte, etc.)
- Swimming and snorkeling stops
- Equipment for diving and snorkeling, inflatable toys, life jackets for kids and adults
- Welcome drink (soft drinks and limoncello)
- Souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video, if requested
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- The Partenopea is a 7.8 meter Libeccio 25 open gozzo with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, gps, cabin, galley, and wc.
- Due to long wait times, a Blue Grotto is only offered on tours of at least 3 hours. Tickets must be purchased separately at the entrance to the grotto.
We will meet you at the entrance gate to the Marina on Capri; Salvatore, a sea captain with 10 years of experience piloting boats and ships, speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety.
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!
Other offers Capri Summer Tour
From € 380 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 120 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 500 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 400 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 250 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 80 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
"This was an amazing tour. Salvatore was a wonderful skipper- showed us around the island of Capri, taking us to the best spots and telling us the history behind it. He was also very friendly!"
"Wonderful experience! If you are in Capri, you have to do it! Salvatore was fantastic. Friendly and professional . "