A fantastic private boat tour around Capri with stops to swim and snorkel!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 6 hours
From 1 June 2023 to 30 September 2023 (All days) From 1 October 2023 to 8 October 2023 (All days) From 9 October 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the Marina Grande port on Capri
- Boat tour via Partenopea gozzo boat
- Sail past Capri's coastal highlights (Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Scugnizzo statue, Villa Malaparte, etc.)
- Swimming and snorkeling stops
- Equipment for diving and snorkeling, inflatable toys, life jackets for kids and adults
- Welcome drink (soft drinks and limoncello)
- Souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video, if requested
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- The Partenopea is a 7.8 meter Libeccio 25 open gozzo with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, gps, cabin, galley, and wc.
- Due to long wait times, a Blue Grotto is only offered on tours of at least 3 hours. Tickets must be purchased separately at the entrance to the grotto.
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!