Spend a half day or full day on board a traditional Aprea gozzo boat around the island of Capri: depart from Positano, Amalfi or Praiano on a private tour for complete privacy and independence!
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
From 1 April 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting for departure from the Positano pier at 10 minutes before departure time at our ticket office (for departures from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier)ail to Capri along Punta Campanella
- Tour around the island to discover its most beautiful grottoes and coves, White Grotto, Faraglioni, Natural Arch, Faraglioni, Green Grotto, and Punta Carena lighthouse etc
- Optional stop at the Blue Grotto (tickets not included)
- Stop to swim
- Sail past the Faraglioni
- For 7-hour tours only: arrival at Capri's Marina Grande port and option of docking for free time on land. (Not available for 4-hour tours.)
- Return to Positano with a stop at the Grotto of the Birds
- Prosecco, cold drinks (water, Coke, beer), snacks, towels.
- Wc and life jackets for children and adults.
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Docking fee on Capri
If you wish to disembark on Capri, you must choose a full-day tour.
Half-day tours start at 9 am or 2 pm.
Full-day tours start at the time you prefer between 9 am and 11 am.
Duration of the navigation period: 45 minutes from Positano to Capri, 1.30 hours from Amalfi to Capri (one way)
English and Italian spoken.
Children under 3 free.
No charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
The company reserves the right to cancel this tour up to a few minutes before departure if sea conditions are not favorable. We suggest booking the Aprea 32 or 36 gozzo boats for less chance of cancellation due to their excellent stability at sea.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast