Spend a half day or full day on board a traditional Aprea gozzo boat around the island of Capri: depart from Positano, Amalfi or Praiano on a private tour for complete privacy and independence!
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 October 2021 to 3 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting for departure from the Positano pier at 10 minutes before departure time at our ticket office (for departures from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier)ail to Capri along Punta Campanella
- Tour around the island to discover its most beautiful grottoes and coves
- Optional stop at the Blue Grotto (tickets not included)
- Stop to swim
- Sail past the Faraglioni
- For 7-hour tours only: arrival at Capri's Marina Grande port and option of docking for free time on land. (Not available for 4-hour tours.)
- Return to Positano with a stop at the Grotto of the Birds
- Prosecco, cold drinks (water, Coke, beer), snacks, towels, snorkeling gear (upon request).
- Wc and life jackets for children and adults.
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (€ 14/person)
English and Italian spoken.
Children under 3 free.
There is no charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Beautiful day out in a beautiful location! And Grassi boats made it very easy and cost was reasonable and as advertised "
"The best way to see the Amalfi coast! Very relaxing boat ride with plenty of opportunities to take photos and even make a stop in Amalfi. Our guide pointed out sites of interest - really enjoyed it!"
"Loved everything about them!"