A full-day group tour departing from Positano around the island of Capri.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 8 hours
From 15 March 2024 to 5 November 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting point at the Positano pier at 9.15 AM
- Set sail by gozzo boat at 9.30 AM for a tour through the marine park of Punta Campanella to Capri
- Tour around the entire island by sea including: White Grotto, Natural Arch, Faraglioni, Green Grotto, Punta Carena lighthouse
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional; tickets much be purchased at the grotto; based on availability)
- Arrival at Marina Grande port on Capri and 4 hours of free time to discover Capri by land
- Return by boat passing Nerano for a stop to swim and relax
- Arrival at the Positano port (around 5:30PM)
- Included on board: drinks (non-alcoholic), towels, bathroom, life jackets for children and adults.
- Blue Grotto tickets
Don't forget to bring your bathing suit and comfortable shoes.
We can stop to visit the Blue Grotto during the tour around the island if the queue to enter isn’t too long and if all passengers agree. Otherwise, the captain may decide to skip the grotto to avoid having to wait. Passengers who want to visit the Blue Grotto will be able to do so on their own during their free time on the island (you can also access the Blue Grotto entrance by taxi or bus from Anacapri). The Grotto can be closed in case of rough seas.
English and Italian spoken.
Children under 3 free.
There is no charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast