A full-day group tour departing from Positano around the island of Capri.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
From 4 October 2021 to 3 November 2021 (All days) - From 1 April 2022 to 31 October 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting point at the Positano pier at 9.15 AM
- Set sail by gozzo boat at 9.30 AM for a tour through the marine park of Punta Campanella to Capri
- Tour around the entire island by sea including: White Grotto, Natural Arch, Faraglioni, Green Grotto, Punta Carena lighthouse
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional; tickets much be purchased at the grotto; based on availability)
- Arrival at Marina Grande port on Capri and 4 hours of free time to discover Capri by land
- Return by boat passing Nerano for a stop to swim and relax
- Arrival at the Positano port (around 5:30PM)
- Included on board: drinks (non-alcoholic), towels, bathroom, life jackets for children and adults.
- Blue Grotto tickets
Meet up at 9AM at the Grassi Junior Boats ticket office on the Positano pier.
Don't forget to bring your bathing suit and comfortable shoes.
English and Italian spoken.
Children under 3 free.
There is no charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"The best way to see the Amalfi coast! Very relaxing boat ride with plenty of opportunities to take photos and even make a stop in Amalfi. Our guide pointed out sites of interest - really enjoyed it!"
"Loved everything about them!"
"Great day out on the boat! "