A full-day group tour departing from Positano around the island of Capri.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 3 November 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting point at the Positano pier at 9AM
- Set sail by gozzo boat for a tour through the marine park of Punta Campanella to Capri
- Tour around the entire island by sea including: White Grotto, Natural Arch, Faraglioni, Green Grotto, Punta Carena lighthouse
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional; tickets much be purchased at the grotto; based on availability)
- Arrival at Marina Grande port on Capri and 4 hours of free time to discover Capri by land
- Return by boat passing Nerano for a stop to swim and relax
- Arrival at the Positano port (around 5:30PM)
- Included on board: drinks (non-alcoholic), towels, bathroom, life jackets for children and adults.
- Blue Grotto tickets
Meet up at 9AM at the Grassi Junior Boats ticket office on the Positano pier.
Don't forget to bring your bathing suit and comfortable shoes.
English and Italian spoken.
Children under 3 free.
There is no charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
" The experience was great ! They made it possible and kept in touch as if we were family. Great follow up and response from Chiara. They are great ! Will definitely recommend "
"Loved everything about them!"
"very friendly staff...beautiful ride with lots of photo shooting opportunities...highly recommended."