Book one of our boats for you and your family or friends and set sail from Positano, Praiano or Amalfi to explore the Amalfi Coast in an unforgettable private tour of 4 or 7 hours!
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
From 15 March 2024 to 5 November 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up: Positano pier, 10 minutes before departure time - Grassi Junior ticket office - (from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier)
- Departure for a sail along the coastline between Positano and Amalfi, passing some of the most iconic sights along the coast: Grotta dell'Africana (Praiano), Furore Fjord, Arco degli Innamorati (Conca dei Marini)
- Emerald Grotto stop (optional, tickets available at the entrance)
- Drop anchor off the coast to swim and relax
- Dock at Amalfi for free time to explore by land
- *Seven-hour tours include a longer stop in Amalfi with time to visit the Duomo, Paper Museum, and Arsenal Museum and the option to stop for lunch at a waterfront restaurant and a swim at the Cascatelle della Marmorata waterfalls in the bay below Ravello.
- Towels, snorkeling gear (upon request), cold drinks (water, Coke, beer).
- On board: life jackets for children and adults.
- Emerald Grotto tickets
Children under 3 free.
There is no charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast