Choose our private boat tour via traditional Aprea gozzo boat and explore the Amalfi Coast in complete independence for 4 or 7 hours departing from Positano, Praiano or Amalfi!
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 October 2021 to 3 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the Positano pier 10 minutes before departure time at our ticket office (for departures from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier)
- Sail along the coastline from Positano to Amalfi
- Stops at some of the most iconic sights along the coast: Grotta dell'Africana (Praiano), Furore Fjord, Arco degli Innamorati (Conca dei Marini)
- Stop at the Emerald Grotto (optional, tickets available on site)
- Time to swim and relax
- Dock at the town of Amalfi
- Return Positano
- *For 7-hour tours:
- A longer stop in Amalfi with time to visit the Duomo, Paper Museum, and Arsenal Museum.
- Option to stop along the coast for lunch and a swim at the Cascatelle della Marmorata waterfalls in the bay below Ravello.
- Prosecco, cold drinks (water, Coke, beer), snacks, towels, snorkeling gear (upon request).
- WC and life jackets for children and adults.
- Emerald Grotto tickets
English and Italian spoken.
Children under 3 free.
There is no charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"We had a GREAT day on the boat. Wonderful skipper who took the time to show us the sites along the way. Highly recommend!"
"very friendly staff...beautiful ride with lots of photo shooting opportunities...highly recommended."
" The experience was great ! They made it possible and kept in touch as if we were family. Great follow up and response from Chiara. They are great ! Will definitely recommend "