Set sail early from Sorrento to beat the crowds on Capri and take in the Blue Grotto without having to wait in a long line. Explore the island by sea, stopping for a dip along the coast, and relax with an aperitif on board! 8 people on board!
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 15 March 2023 to 31 May 2023 (All days) From 1 June 2023 to 30 September 2023 (All days) From 1 October 2023 to 15 November 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet at Sorrento's Marina Piccola port (close to the Bar Ruccio) between 7:30 am and 7:45 am
- Cruise past the Marina Grande fishing hamlet and an ancient Roman villa from the first century along the coastline
- Sail directly to the Blue Grotto to beat the crowds (admission ticket must be purchased separately at the entrance)
- Circle the island by sea, stopping to swim and snorkel
- Admire the Faraglioni, Green Grotto, White Grotto, and more
- Sesonal fruit
- Beer, Soft Drinks, Water
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Return to Sorrento around 3:30 pm
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto, optional (€14 p.p. to be paid cash on spot)
- Embarkation tax in Sorrento and disembarkation tax in Capri: €7.50 per person
Access to the Blue Grotto is subject to weather/sea conditions.
Don't forget: swimsuit, beach towel and sun cream.
During the same day, so the Blue Grotto may be closed and then reopened or vice versa. Therefore, we can never guarantee with certainty the access to the cave.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno