Group boat tour for up to 12 passengers to Capri, departing from Sorrento and including free time in the center of Capri to explore by land.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 15 March 2023 to 31 May 2023 (All days) From 1 June 2023 to 30 September 2023 (All days) From 1 October 2023 to 15 November 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting in Marina Piccola Sorrento Port between 08:20 am and 08:30 am
- Boat transfer to Capri
- Sail around the island, passing the Faraglioni and dropping anchor twice to swim and snorkel
- Green Grotto and While Grotto visits (optional stop at the Blue Grotto, ticket not included)
- Dock on Capri to visit the town by land
- Water, soft drinks, and beer
- Seasonal fruit
- Return to the port of Sorrento at around 4:00 pm
- Life vests for children and adults
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Visit to the Blue Grotto not guaranteed. Entrance ticket: €14 p.p. to be paid in cash on spot
- Embarkation tax in Sorrento and disembarkation tax in Capri: €7.50 per person
- Anything not listed in the "Includes" list
We will contact you with precise details.
We suggest bringing your swimsuit, towel and sunscreen for boat tours to Capri.
Access to the Blue Grotto cannot be guaranteed with certainty as it is closed during rough seas or strong winds and weather conditions can change within the same day, leading to closures and reopenings.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno