Set sail from Positano to discover the island of Capri on board a traditional wooden gozzo boat with our group tour. This full-day tour includes free time on Capri to explore the island by land!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 8 hours
From 1 May 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Spiaggia Grande in Positano at 9am
- Sail to Capri passing the Li Galli Islets and Tiberius' Leap
- Sail to the Green Grotto
- Sail by the Faraglioni
- Stop for a swim in one of the hidden coves on Capri
- Sail to Withe Cave, LightHouse of punta Carena
- Stop at the Blue Grotto for a visit (weather permitting) .
- Arrival at the Marina Grande port; free time with a map and recommended itinerary
- 4 hours of free time on land to explore the island
- Return on board and sailing return
- Stop in a scenic spot to sample a snack and Prosecco.
- Return to port around 5:30pm
- WC on board
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Entry tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14/person)
- Land transport on the island
This tour is free for children up to 5 years. For children from 5 to 10 years the fee is 65 €.
Departure guaranteed with a minimum of 6 passengers.
The tour includes a number of stops to swim, so we recommend bringing swim suits and sun block. You can also bring snorkeling equipment to explore the sea floor off Capri.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"The entire trip was amazing. I would recommend to anyone. "
"So glad we made this part of our trip. Michael, our captain, was very knowledgeable about the coast. Loved swimming in Minori and the whole trip. Would highly recommend!"
"Fabulous time! We would recommend doing this charter to Capri."