"So glad we made this part of our trip. Michael, our captain, was very knowledgeable about the coast. Loved swimming in Minori and the whole trip. Would highly recommend!"
Set sail from Positano to discover the island of Capri on board a traditional wooden gozzo boat with our group tour. This full-day tour includes free time on Capri to explore the island by land!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 8 hours
from 9 April 2020 to 9 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Spiaggia Grande in Positano at 9am
- Sail to Capri passing the Li Galli Islets and Tiberius' Leap
- Sail to the Green Grotto
- Sail by the Faraglioni
- Stop for a swim in one of the hidden coves on Capri
- Sail to Withe Cave, LightHouse of punta Carena
- Stop at the Blue Grotto for a visit (weather permitting) .
- Arrival at the Marina Grande port; free time with a map and recommended itinerary
- 4 hours of free time on land to explore the island
- Return on board and sailing return
- Stop in a scenic spot to sample a snack and Prosecco.
- Return to port around 5:30pm
- WC on board
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Entry tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14/person)
- Land transport on the island
This tour is free for children up to 5 years. For children from 5 to 10 years the fee is 65 €.
Departure guaranteed with a minimum of 6 passengers.
The tour includes a number of stops to swim, so we recommend bringing swim suits and sun block. You can also bring snorkeling equipment to explore the sea floor off Capri.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers Plaghia Charter
€ 65 per guest
From € 699 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 549 Per Boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 1,059 Per Boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 949 Per Boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 1,200 Per Boat | Max 12 passengers
"Enzo was an amazing captain and helped make the experience for us. He was very knowledgeable about the coast and was also a lot of fun to be around."
"Andrea and his brother were phenomenal. We do not have a single complaint about our day, it was perfect in every way. It was worth every penny, and we will definitely be using your services next time."
Capri Boat Tour highlight of our Amalfi Coast trip
Our shared full day boat trip from Positano to Capri was very enjoyable. The crew - Captain Antonio, Alessandro and Rosa - were very friendly. The combination of swim stops, the tour around the... more »
Capri day trip
We had an amazing day trip to Capri from Praiano. Thanks so much to Rosaria who went to collect my mobile that I accidentally left in a store (the next day) What a lifesaver! more »
Excellent Capri trip!
Today was our 2nd time in 2 years using Plaghia Charter in 2 years. This is a 1st-class operation. And I must add, our Captain, Cosimo, was OUTSTANDING. Friendly, knowledgeable, considerate... more »