Departure from Positano or Praiano to discover the island of Capri by typical wooden boat with our group excursion (max 30 people + guide). Full day Capri excursion with free time on the island. Admire the famous Faraglioni Rocks, the magnificent Blue Grotto and other hidden small coves for swimming or sun bathing and enjoy soft drinks and snacks on board.
Departure from: Positano, Praiano
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the main ports of the Amalfi Coast between 8.30am and 9.00am
- Sailing towards Capri along the coast of Nerano
- sail to :
- White cave,
- Natural Arch
- Malaparte villa
- Faraglioni rocks
- Marina Piccola;
- Stop for a swim in one of the coves on the island of Capri
- Punta Carena lighthouse
- Stop at the Blue Grotto and optional visit (sea permitting).
- Arrival at the port of Marina Grande
- 4 hours of free time to visit the island
- Return on board with navigation towards Positano
- Stop at a panoramic point with snacks and Prosecco.
- Return to the port of embarkation at approximately 5.15pm
- Boat with toilet
- soft drinks and snacks on board;
- landing tax on the island of Capri
- Beach towels;
- fresh water shower on board;
- safety equipment and life jacket
- tickets to the Blue Grotto;
- guided tour on the island;
- Access to the Blue Grotto cannot be guaranteed with certainty as it is closed during rough seas or strong winds and weather conditions can change within the same day, leading to closures and reopenings.
This tour is free for children up to 2 years old. For children aged 3 to 5 the fee is € 70 and from 6 years the total amount needs to be paid
we recommend beachwear and sunscreen. You can also bring a mask and fins if you want to admire the seabed of Capri.
In case of bad sea conditions that make the excursion impossible, we can move your reservation to another day or cancel it without any charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast