Discover the island of Capri on board a traditional Aprea gozzo boat to spend an entire day savoring the sea and coastline. Our tour will explore the most famous and photographed spots on the island along with the undiscovered beauty of hidden coves and caves!
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 7 hours
From 15 April 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Morning departure from Positano or Amalfi
- WC on board
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Sail towards Capri passing by Punta Campanella and the Li Galli Islets
- Sail around the island to explore the hidden coves and caves
- Option to visit the Blue Grotto
- Stops for swimming
- Sail by the Faraglioni
- Optional Lunch on Capri at a restaurant only accessible by sea if desired.
- Option to stop on Capri to take a stroll through the Piazzetta
- Return to Positano in the late afternoon
- On board you'll find cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personalized beach towels.
- Capri Port Fee (100 euro)
- Entrance to the Blue Grotto (14 eur/person)
Departures from Positano are on the Spiaggia Grande pier near our ticket office. From Amalfi, we will come pick you up at the port and will tell you where to meet us.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge! we will do the best for make your day uncredible!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Our captain was Cosmo and he was fantastic. We really enjoyed our day. "
"Lovely friendly crew. A fantastic day to remember , we had great fun, thank you!"
"Enzo was an amazing captain and helped make the experience for us. He was very knowledgeable about the coast and was also a lot of fun to be around."