Discover the island of Capri on board a traditional Aprea gozzo boat to spend an entire day savoring the sea and coastline. Our tour will explore the most famous and photographed spots on the island along with the undiscovered beauty of hidden coves and caves!
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Positano, Praiano or Amalfi in the morning
- Navigation to Capri via Punta Campanella and the Galli islands
- Arrival in Marina Grande and possibility to go down for a walk: we will advise you on the itinerary
- Tour of the island with a visit to the caves and coves
- Possibility to visit the Blue Grotto
- Stops for swimming
- Passage between the Faraglioni
- It is possible to stop for lunch in one of the restaurants on Capri which can be reached by boat
- Return in the afternoon
- On board you will find:
- soft drinks
- Aperitif with Prosecco and snacks
- Beach towels,
- fresh water shower;
- Capri Port Fee (100 euro)
- Entrance to the Blue Grotto;
The starting point in Praiano is Marina di Praia where you will find our green desk (ask for Annamaria)
In Amalfi we will pick you up at the port and send you all the details of the meeting point.
Let us know in advance if you want to book a particular restaurant, we will do everything we can to make your day special!
In the event of adverse weather and sea conditions, according to the captain's experience, the tour can be scheduled for another date or canceled without penalty.
In case of rough sea or strong wind, the Blue Grotto will remain closed and access cannot be guaranteed due to unpredictable shifts in weather conditions throughout the day.
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast