A full day exploring the Amalfi Coast on board an elegant wooden gozzo boat on this private tour.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 7 hours
From 15 April 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Positano, Amalfi or Capri
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Sail along the coast of Praiano to the Furore Fjords
- Arrive in Conca dei Marini and visit the Emerald Grotto
- Stop for a swim under the Marmolada waterfall
- Arrival in Amalfi with the option of free time to explore the town by land
- On board you'll find WC, cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personalized beach towels, and sun block.
- Entrance to the Emerald Grotto
The meeting point in Positano is at our ticket office on Via del Saracino 1 on the Spiaggia Grande beach. In Amalfi or on Capri, we will come pick you up at the port. We recommend swim suits and, if you plan on visiting the Amalfi Duomo, bring appropriate clothing that covers shoulders and legs.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Our captain was Cosmo and he was fantastic. We really enjoyed our day. "
"Lovely friendly crew. A fantastic day to remember , we had great fun, thank you!"
"Enzo was an amazing captain and helped make the experience for us. He was very knowledgeable about the coast and was also a lot of fun to be around."