"The entire trip was amazing. I would recommend to anyone. "
Experience the pleasure of a full day navigating the Amalfi Coast on board a beautiful and traditional wooden boat made by Sorrento-based Aprea Mare. This is a private tour, so you'll have the boat all to yourself!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 16 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departures from Positano, Amalfi, Naples, Sorrento, Salerno, or Capri
- Sail along the coast of Positano and Praiano to the Furore Fjords
- Arrive in Conca dei Marini and visit the Emerald Grotto
- Stop for a swim under the Marmolada waterfall
- Arrival in Amalfi with the option of free time to explore the town by land
- Optional stop in a restaurant for lunch
- This is your private tour, so we can stop for a swim where you prefer!
- On board you'll find WC, cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personalized beach towels, and sun block.
- Entrance to the Emerald Grotto
The meeting point in Positano is at our ticket office on Via del Saracino 1 on the Spiaggia Grande beach. In other departure points, we will come pick you up at the port. We recommend swim suits and, if you plan on visiting the Amalfi Duomo, bring appropriate clothing that covers shoulders and legs.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Altre offerte Plaghia Charter
€ 90 per guest
€ 70 per guest
Da € 750 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
Da € 710 Per Boat | Max 6 passengers
Da € 1,100 Per Boat | Max 12 passengers
Da € 1,200 Per Boat | Max 12 passengers
"Andrea and his brother were phenomenal. We do not have a single complaint about our day, it was perfect in every way. It was worth every penny, and we will definitely be using your services next time."
"It was a terrific experience and the highlight of our trip. Andrea was exceptional and Fabio our captain was truly one of a kind! "
Capri Boat Tour highlight of our Amalfi Coast trip
Our shared full day boat trip from Positano to Capri was very enjoyable. The crew - Captain Antonio, Alessandro and Rosa - were very friendly. The combination of swim stops, the tour around the... more »
Capri day trip
We had an amazing day trip to Capri from Praiano. Thanks so much to Rosaria who went to collect my mobile that I accidentally left in a store (the next day) What a lifesaver! more »
Excellent Capri trip!
Today was our 2nd time in 2 years using Plaghia Charter in 2 years. This is a 1st-class operation. And I must add, our Captain, Cosimo, was OUTSTANDING. Friendly, knowledgeable, considerate... more »