"Andrea and his brother were phenomenal. We do not have a single complaint about our day, it was perfect in every way. It was worth every penny, and we will definitely be using your services next time."
Experience the pleasure of a full day navigating the Amalfi Coast on board a beautiful and traditional wooden boat made by Sorrento-based Aprea Mare. This is a private tour, so you'll have the boat all to yourself!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
from 15 April 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departures from Positano, Amalfi, Naples, Sorrento, Salerno, or Capri
- Sail along the coast of Positano and Praiano to the Furore Fjords
- Arrive in Conca dei Marini and visit the Emerald Grotto
- Stop for a swim under the Marmolada waterfall
- Arrival in Amalfi with the option of free time to explore the town by land
- Optional stop in a restaurant for lunch
- This is your private tour, so we can stop for a swim where you prefer!
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- On board you'll find WC, cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personalized beach towels, and sun block.
- Entrance to the Emerald Grotto
The meeting point in Positano is at our ticket office on Via del Saracino 1 on the Spiaggia Grande beach. In other departure points, we will come pick you up at the port. We recommend swim suits and, if you plan on visiting the Amalfi Duomo, bring appropriate clothing that covers shoulders and legs.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers Plaghia Charter
€ 85 per guest
€ 65 per guest
From € 699 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 549 Per Boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 1,059 Per Boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 1,200 Per Boat | Max 12 passengers
"Fabulous time! We would recommend doing this charter to Capri."
"So glad we made this part of our trip. Michael, our captain, was very knowledgeable about the coast. Loved swimming in Minori and the whole trip. Would highly recommend!"
Capri Boat Tour highlight of our Amalfi Coast trip
Our shared full day boat trip from Positano to Capri was very enjoyable. The crew - Captain Antonio, Alessandro and Rosa - were very friendly. The combination of swim stops, the tour around the... more »
Capri day trip
We had an amazing day trip to Capri from Praiano. Thanks so much to Rosaria who went to collect my mobile that I accidentally left in a store (the next day) What a lifesaver! more »
Excellent Capri trip!
Today was our 2nd time in 2 years using Plaghia Charter in 2 years. This is a 1st-class operation. And I must add, our Captain, Cosimo, was OUTSTANDING. Friendly, knowledgeable, considerate... more »