A private tour by sea from Sorrento on board a deluxe Itama 40 to discover the beauty of Capri, Positano, and Amalfi along with endless other wonders lie the Faraglioni and the coves along the Amalfi Coast. The tour lasts: 4 or 7 hours
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
From 6 April 2023 to 12 May 2023 (All days) From 13 May 2023 to 1 June 2023 (All days) From 2 June 2023 to 11 September 2023 (All days) From 12 September 2023 to 24 September 2023 (All days) From 25 September 2023 to 22 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Sorrento by Itama 40 speedboat
- Drop off in Marina Grande, Capri
- Private cabin with restroom and shower
- Free wifi (upon request)
- Soft drinks and beach towels
- Sun mattresses and awning
- Docking fees
- Optional entrance to the Blue Grotto
- Return transfer from Capri to Sorrento: € 400
Use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for all staff, who have undergone training for proper use.
In addition, our guests are all provided with:
- Alcohol-based gel or disinfectant for hand sanitizing
- Disposable face masks
- Single-use linens and towels that have been sanitized and sealed
Deep cleaning and sanitizing of the inside and outside of each vessel before boarding.
Daily cleaning of outdoor cushions, and sun mattresses with disinfectant.
Are you a group of 7 or more passengers and are interested in one of these tours? Contact us for a personalized price estimate!
Cancellations due to adverse weather conditions will not be charged a penalty.
In case of rough sea or strong wind, the Blue Grotto will remain closed and access cannot be guaranteed due to unpredictable shifts in weather conditions throughout the day.
Provided by: Priore Capri Boats Excursions (Capri)
Feel like a VIP during your day at sea off Capri