Discover the most beautiful island coastline in the world! Set sail from Positano on board a traditional gozzo boat to Capri to marvel at its cliffs, grottoes, and coves lapped by the turquoise waves. There's even time for a swim and a stop on land to sightsee!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 8 hours
From 15 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Positano (9:30AM)
- Sail along the Amalfi Coast and Sorrentine Peninsula to take in the scenery
- Pass the private islets of Li Galli
- Arrival off Capri and sail around the island
- Visit the breathtaking coastal grottoes, famous for their spectacular colors: White Grotto, Green Grotto, and Blue Grotto (tickets extra)
- Arrival in the bay of Marina Piccola and swim break beneath the Faraglioni
- Continue sailing past the Punta Carena lighthouse, Villa Malaparte, and more
- Arrival at the port in Marina Grande and 4 hours of free time on land
- Return sail to Positano
- Boat includes a cabin, WC, shower, snorkeling gear, pool noodles, and music
- Beach towels provided
- Fresh fruit, snacks, soft drinks, Prosecco toast, and local liqueur
- English-speaking skipper
- Insurance, taxes, fuel
- Safety equipment
- Optional Blue Grotto ticket (€14/person, to purchase at the cave)
- Disembarkation tax on Capri (€100/boat to be divided evenly among the passengers)
- Ground transport on the island
- Lunch (available upon request)
- Tips and extras
Our meeting point is located near Bar Brasserie Covo dei Saraceni, just steps from the Positano port. Our hostess wearing a Sea Living t-shirt will meet you.
Don't forget your swimsuit and sunblock.
Provided by: Sea Living (Positano)
The Amalfi Coast by sea
"Great experience "