"Worst tour I have ever been on Total rip off, guide was useless nothing was delivered as promised. Never use them AGAIN"
Depart from Naples for a boat tour of Capri including a full-day at sea with stops to swim and snorkel, snacks, and free time to explore the island
Departure from: Naples
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up: Star Hotel Terminus or other Naples hotel
- Transfer to the Naples port
- Departure for Capri via traditional boat
- Boat tour of Capri to see the Grotta Meravigliosa, White Grotto, Green Grotto, Blue Grotto, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, the Faraglioni, and the Punta Carena lighthouse by sea
- Two stops to swim and snorkel (masks provided)
- Snacks, bottled water, and drinks on board
- Free time to explore Capri on land (3 - 5 hours)
- Transfer to Capri port and limoncello tasting
- Return to Naples
- Tourist tax (EUR 2.50/person)
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (€ 14/person)
- Bathing suit and towel
Departure from Naples: between 7:30 and 8:30AM. Return: around 6PM. Pick-upwill be arranged for major hotels, train station, or other locations in the city center. We will contact you after booking to confirm the exact time and place of pick up.
For Capri boat tours, pleases bring comfortable clothing and shoes, a bathing suit and towel, hat, and sunscreen.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
Altre offerte WorldTours
€ 35 per guest
€ 45 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 90 per guest
€ 115 per guest
€ 40 per guest
"This tour is too expensive for what you do. Tour was sold as swim and snorkel but no snorkeling. Only had 15 mins swim time which was disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend. "
"Antonio was a great guide and it was nice to have a stress free experience. The only negative was when he asked for cash payment at the end. My understanding was my card was going to be charged! "
A Fantastic 5 walking tour !!
5 hours sounds like a lot, but if you were just walking around visiting sites you'd do 5 hours easily. SO I decided to take this walking tour. It was great because instead of just walking and... more »
Our driver and guide was Mr Massimo. The whole trip was very well organised. He was punctual, warm and friendly. His command of English was good and he knows all the interesting locations for all the... more »
Whole day tour to Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvio
Very well organized; pickup was on time, from a easy to reach point near where I stayed. Small group as promissed. Trip instructor, Marco, very helpful and assertive. Great guidance by an... more »