Tour Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius from Naples, including a guide and wine tasting
Departure from: Naples
Duration 7 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2022 (Except on Monday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Coach transfer from the Naples to Pompeii
- Guide commentary during the ride
- 2-hour walking tour of the Pompeii archaeological park in Italian, English, or Spanish
- Bottle of water
- Wine tasting
- Transfer to Mt. Vesuvius coach parking area (1,000 meters above sea level)
- Free time to walk the trail to the crater on Mt. Vesuvius + 2-hour tour with an official Parco Nazionale del Vesuvio guide (optional)
- Return to parking area for transfer to Naples
- Pompeii entrance tickets
- Guided tour of Mt. Vesuvius
Departure from Naples is schedule from 7:30 to 8:30AM and return at approximately 6PM. Pick-up will be arranged for major hotels, the train station, or other locations in the city center. We will contact you to let you know the exact time and place of pick up after booking. In low season and for groups of less than 6, an audio guide will be used in lieu of a tour guide in Pompeii. This tour includes skip-the-line tickets for Pompeii.
For Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius tours, we recommend comfortable clothing and shoes, a hat, and sunscreen.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"We went with Alex and mike and it was our absolute favorite part of our 2 week Italy vacation! We went snorkeling for almost an hour! Did everything in Capri! Alex made us feel like family!!! "
"This tour is too expensive for what you do. Tour was sold as swim and snorkel but no snorkeling. Only had 15 mins swim time which was disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend. "
"Over priced, guide was useless, and what you pay for is very misleading as you still have to buy tickets day of. The wine tasting was not a true wine tasting. "