Plan the best day of your holiday, spending it aboard a wonderful yacht with a private skipper. You'll have a full day to see the island of Capri from your exclusive vantage point at sea.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Cetara, Maiori, Minori, Praiano
Duration 7 hours
From 1 March 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Embark at departure port
- Full-day tour (approximately 7 hours) on private luxury boat
- Expert local skipper who speaks Italian and English
- Complete tour of the island of Capri by boat with stops at the most famous and enchanting spots, including: Faraglioni, Marina Piccola, Punta Carena Lighthouse, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, White Grotto, Green Grotto
- Optional visit inside the Blue Grotto
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Free time to disembark at the port of Marina Grande on the island of Capri where you can visit the iconic Piazzetta, go shopping, have lunch at a local restaurant, visit museums, etc.
- Return to departure port
- Appetizers and soft drinks on board
- Beach towels
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fuel, insurance and taxes
- Port taxes, if applicable
- Entrance fees to Blue Grotto (optional visit) and any other paid sites
- Extra hours
- English-speaking tour guide, available on request
- Any other extras
If you would like wine, liqueurs, or other snacks on board, contact us to learn about our extra services and related prices.
We can also take aboard up to one piece of luggage per passenger, as well as a stroller. Your dog is welcome to come aboard with you; however keep in mind your pet will not have access to indoor areas and you will be responsible for any eventual damage to the boat. We recommend your dog wears appropriate protective boat booties/shoes while on deck.
Provided by: Amalfi Sails (Minori)
Tours and transfers by yacht on the Amalfi Coast and the Gulf of Naples