The perfect day at sea to discover the evocative Amalfi Coast. Visit bays with crystal-clear water, admire charming villages clinging to the cliffside, and see hidden sea caves as you enjoy your adventure along the coast.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Cetara, Maiori, Minori, Praiano
Duration 7 hours
From 1 March 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Embark at the departure port
- Full-day private tour (7 hours) on a luxury speedboat with an expert local skipper of the area (speaks Italian and English)
- Stops to admire the most beautiful locations along the Amalfi Coast from the sea: Conca dei Marini, Furore, Praiano and the Li Galli islands
- Stop to swim and snorkel in the best spots, selected by the captain based on local experience
- Chance to disembark in Positano or Amalfi (or another location) for lunch, shopping, and visiting the historic center
- Return to the port of departure
- Snacks and soft drinks
- Beach towels
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fuel, insurance and taxes
- Port taxes, where applicable
- Optional entrances to paid sites, such as caves, museums, etc.
- Additional hours
- Tour guide (available on request)
- Any other extras
If you would like wine, liqueurs, or other snacks on board, contact us to learn about our extra services and related prices.
We can also take aboard up to one piece of luggage per passenger, as well as a stroller. Your dog is welcome to come aboard with you; however keep in mind your pet will not have access to indoor areas and you will be responsible for any eventual damage to the boat. We recommend your dog wears appropriate protective boat booties/shoes while on deck.
Provided by: Amalfi Sails (Minori)
Tours and transfers by yacht on the Amalfi Coast and the Gulf of Naples