Spend a perfect full day cruising along the Amalfi Coast via private yacht or gozzo boat to savor its stunning beauty at your own pace, with optional stops to swim or explore on land.
Departure from: Amalfi, Capri, Ischia, Naples, Positano, Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 23 March 2023 to 30 April 2023 (All days) From 1 May 2023 to 31 December 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail on board a private yacht or gozzo with an English-speaking skipper for a cruise along the Amalfi Coast
- Cruise past the highlights of the Amalfi Coast: Furore Fjords, Li Galli Islets, Emerald Grotto, etc.
- Stop in crystalline coves along the coastline for a swim
- Option to dock in Amalfi and/or Positano for free time to explore by land
- Return to port
- Snacks and drinks on board (mineral water, soft drinks, Prosecco, and Limoncello)
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear
- Safety equipment
- Tickets to the Emerald Grotto, optional (EUR 6/person, to be purchased at the cave entrance)
- Land transportation in Amalfi and Positano
- Tickets to sights and attractions like the Amalfi Duomo
- Lunch (available on board upon request)
- Tips and extras
Capasecca has been independently certified by RINA for meeting ISO 9001 quality standards. This certification is among the most rigorous for quality of service and safety on board.
All cabins and other spaces accessible to guests and crew are sanitized daily. Passengers must undergo a temperature check before boarding. Staff and crew follow all the safety and hygiene standards currently in place, including frequent handwashing, high-quality face masks, single-use materials where possible, and thorough sanitizing for all materials that are not recyclable (including beach towels, glasses, and silverware).
Staff and crew are regularly tested and carefully monitored.
If you'd rather dine on land, we can arrange reservations at a waterfront restaurant.
Provided by: Capasecca Yacht (Sorrento)
Luxury yachts for exploring Capri, Sorrento, and the Amalfi Coast by sea