Two charmingly authentic islands in the Bay of Naples in a single day via luxury yacht with professional crew! Admire the thermal waters of Ischia and colorful fishing village on Procida at your own pace!
Departure from: Capri, Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Ischia
Duration 8 hours
from 1 April 2021 to 31 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 1 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season from 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail at around 10 AM on board a luxury yacht or gozzo
- English-speaking, experienced crew
- Set sail to Procida
- Cruise around the island, stopping to swim and take in sights like the port of Chiaiolella, Vivara islet, the Corricella, etc.
- Option of docking to explore independently on land
- Cruise to Ischia
- Circle around the island to admire the Castello Aragonese, Lacco Ameno, Scogli degli Innamorati, etc.
- Swimming and snorkeling breaks in the sea or thermal waters offshore
- Optional time on land to explore Ischia independently
- Return to port at around 6 PM
- Snacks and drinks on board (mineral water, soft drinks, Prosecco, and Limoncello)
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear
- Fuel (for 20 kn cruising speed)
- Safety equipment
- Tickets to sights and attractions and land transportation on the islands
- Lunch (available on board upon request)
- Tips and extras
Capasecca has been independently certified by RINA for meeting ISO 9001 quality standards. This certification is among the most rigorous for quality of service and safety on board.
All cabins and other spaces accessible to guests and crew are sanitized daily. Passengers must undergo a temperature check before boarding. Staff and crew follow all the safety and hygiene standards currently in place, including frequent handwashing, high-quality face masks, single-use materials where possible, and thorough sanitizing for all materials that are not recyclable (including beach towels, glasses, and silverware).
Staff and crew are regularly tested and carefully monitored.
We offer personalized meals on board from gourmet panini to hot dishes made to order and delicacies like lobster and oysters.
Gozzo boats: only the panini menu is available.
On-board dining must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
We can also arrange for wine or other alcoholic beverages on board upon request.
If you'd rather dine on land, we can arrange reservations at a waterfront restaurant.
Provided by: Capasecca Yacht (Sorrento)
Luxury yachts for exploring Capri, Sorrento, and the Amalfi Coast by sea
Other offers Capasecca Yacht
From € 800 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 900 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 1,000 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
I highly recommend this company. We had roughly 30 friends and family that rented the boat for the day a few days before my wedding. The boat is very spacious, and the top deck was great for laying... more »
We hired a private yacht for my husband’s 40th birthday with friends. The experience with Capasecca was easy and professional from the booking process to the day. Communication was fast and easy. We... more »
Everything was perfect. Starting with Flavia who helped me choose the boat, made a reservation at a restaurant and stayed in touch with me all the time to know if everything was going well with the... more »