No visit to the Amalfi Coast or Sorrento is complete without a private boat tour to the beautiful island of Capri. Hop on board our elegant and chic gozzo boat for a smooth sail across the turquoise waters to Italy's most dazzling island.
Departure from: Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 7 hours
From 18 May 2021 to 26 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 27 September 2021 to 6 December 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the port of your choice on the Amalfi Coast or Sorrentine Peninsula
- Full-day private cruise to Capri on board a chic Aprea 32 gozzo boat
- English-speaking skipper
- Ice chest, awning, and wc
- Snorkeling gear, pool noodles, and towels
- Limoncello, fresh fruit, water, and soft drinks
- Sail past the Amalfi and Sorrento coastlines to Capri
- Circle the island, stopping to swim and snorkel
- Free time on the island to sightsee and shop (up to 5 hours)
- Return to the departure port
- Insurance, taxes, fuel
- Safety equipment and life vests
- Blue Grotto ticket (optional; €14/person; to be purchased at the grotto)
- Guide on Capri
- Land transportation
- Meals (lunch can be arranged at an extra charge)
- Tips and extras
We will contact you upon booking to arrange your departure port and time
Bring your swimsuit, sunblock, and a hat!
Upon request, we can arrange our "Spaghetto on board" lunch service at sea (extra charge).
Provided by: Capri Boat Service (Capri)
Passion on the waves
"Ivan was a great captain and the boat was very nice! "
"Hands down the best part of our trip! A little confusing during the booking process, but they were incredibly helpful and accommodating when we arrived to Capri. Our boat tour guide was great!"
Capri Boat Service: ":) THANKS I WISH SEE YOU SOON IN CAPRI !!!!!! DANILO CAPRI"
"A great simplification of the process of getting to and from Capri. Efficient, courteous, and pleasant."