A fun day trip to Capri to explore the island by land and sea convenient pick up from Naples or other locations on the Bay of Naples, an English-speaking guide, and lunch included!
Departure from: Naples, Pompeii, Castellammare di Stabia, Herculaneum
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at meeting points in and around Naples (please indicate your preference between Naples, Castellammare, Pompei, Portici, or Torre del Greco)
- Transfer to Molo Borbonico in Herculaneum for 9:15 departure for Capri
- Sail around the island to admire the sea grottoes, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, and Faraglioni
- Guided tour of Capri and Anacapri by land (minibus transfer included)
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Limoncello tasting in an artisan workshop
- Free time to explore and shop on land
- Return sail to Herculaneum from the port of Capri (4:15)
- Drop off at the meeting point
- English (and Spanish) -speaking crew, insurance, life jackets for children and adults
- Blue Grotto (You are welcome to visit the Blue Grotto during your free time on land.)
- Beverages at lunch
- Tickets to sights and monuments
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
Pick-up is possible from a number of different locations in Naples and Castellammare, Pompei, Portici, Torre del Greco, etc. If you do not need an alternative pick up point, please meet at Star Hotel Terminus, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi 91, Naples at 8:00 (kindly arrive at least 10 minutes in advance). Wear comfortable shoes and clothing, sunscreen and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
"Good value for money. "
"Everything we saw was beautiful, but they should stick to the timeline of 30 mins waiting time for blue grotto as advertised. We waited over an hour and people were getting seasick. "
"We had a fabulous day on boat with Peppe and Johnny - saw lovely grottoes and private beaches along Sorrento and Amalfi coasts, visited the towns and shopped and dined and had a great day on the boat "