"We had an amazing boat trip. The boat captain was so funny we had, fun, beautiful view of the grottos. Very organized and at time. Recomended 100%. "
A fun day trip to Capri to explore the island by land and sea convenient pick up from Naples or other locations on the Bay of Naples, an English-speaking guide, and lunch included!
Departure from: Naples, Pompeii, Castellammare di Stabia, Herculaneum
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at meeting points in and around Naples (please indicate your preference)
- Transfer to Molo Borbonico in Herculaneum for 9:15 departure for Capri
- Sail around the island to admire the sea grottoes, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, and Faraglioni
- Guided tour of Capri and Anacapri by land (minibus transfer included)
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Limoncello tasting in an artisan workshop
- Free time to explore and shop on land
- Return sail to Herculaneum from the port of Capri (4:15)
- Drop off at the meeting point
- English-speaking crew, insurance, life jackets for children and adults
- Blue Grotto (you are welcome to visit the Blue Grotto during your free time on land. Tickets are EUR 14/person)
- Beverages at lunch
- Tickets to sights and monuments
- Extras and tips
Clients must undergo a temperature check before entering our offices and before embarking on a boat tour, and masks are required.
A social distance of 1 meter between clients is guaranteed in our offices and on board our boats.
Our boats are sanitized after each tour in accordance with health ministry protocols.
Pick-up is possible from a number of different locations in Naples and Castellammare, Pompei, Portici, Torre del Greco, etc. If you do not need an alternative pick up point, please meet at Star Hotel Terminus, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi 91, Naples at 8:30 (kindly arrive at least 10 minutes in advance). Wear comfortable shoes and clothing, sunscreen and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Other offers HP Travel
€ 259 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 64 per guest
€ 59 per guest
€ 60 per guest
€ 45 per guest
"A wonderful trip, which was excellent value for money. Highly recommended."
"Everything we saw was beautiful, but they should stick to the timeline of 30 mins waiting time for blue grotto as advertised. We waited over an hour and people were getting seasick. "
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »
We took this tour starting in Napels. Although it said we qould be picked up at our hotel, we had to walk 3 km because that was the closest pick up place. We met Marlene at the boat. She is nice and... more »
We took some time on going on the tour to Capri round the island trip but were persuaded by the hotel. Initially it seems pricey but what you get is individual attention from staff who make sure you... more »