A full day at sea on a gorgeous private boat, where you'll take in the stunning Amalfi Coast from the beautiful view right offshore. Plenty of chances for postcard-perfect photos, stops for swimming, and the opportunity to explore the towns of Amalfi and Positano on foot.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Piano di Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 March 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Arrival at departure port and embark on private boat
- Depart for all-day tour at sea with professional captain who speaks English
- Cruise on your personalized itinerary at sea along the Amalfi Coast and the Sorrento Peninsula, including stops to admire the most iconic and well-known sights from the boat, such as: the Li Galli islands, the fishing village of Nerano, the Baths of Queen Giovanna, the Natural Waterfall, the Saracen Towers, the Bay of Ieranto, the Fjord of Furore, the Emerald Grotto, the Conca del Sogno, the Bay of Tordigliano
- Swim and snorkel directly from the boat at stops along the way, in secluded bays chosen specially by the skipper
- Disembark in Amalfi and Positano for free time on land in each town (optional)
- Return to port of embarkation
- Open bar onboard includes water, soft drinks, and beer
- Snorkeling gear
- Insurance and fuel costs
- Lunch or other meals
- Transportation on land
- Tickets and entry costs for paid sites such as the Emerald Grotto (optional)
- Snacks and cheeses (available on request)
- Docking fees if passengers choose to disembark at selected stops
- Beach towels (provided upon request)
- Any special requests or extras
You can customize your itinerary if you'd like to make any additions or changes and to decide together the duration of any stops on land. Please let us know of any special requests.
Also let us know if you'd like to include a booking at a local restaurant as part of your tour.
Provided by: PdG Boat Tours (Sorrento)
Sorrento, Capri and the Amalfi Coast. On a boat.