Climb aboard our private motorboat with an expert local captain for a day trip around the picturesque island of Capri. Take in captivating views along the coast and have a refreshing swim in its turquoise waters.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Piano di Sorrento, Praiano
Duration 7 hours
From 1 March 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Arrive at meeting point at the chosen port
- Embarkation on private motorboat with experienced English-speaking boat captain
- Tour the sea off the coast of Capri, stopping at iconic locations along the way, such as the Punta Carena lighthouse, the Faraglioni sea stacks, the Natural Arch, sea caves, Salto di Tiberio cliff, and more (itinerary is fully customizable after booking)
- Visit the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Stop to snorkel and swim directly from the boat
- Possible free time to explore Capri on foot for lunch, shopping, and sightseeing
- Return trip to departure point
- Guests are provided with soft drinks, water, and beer on board, as well as snorkeling gear, and use of the boat's stereo system
- Gasoline and insurance included
- Entrance tickets to paid sites such as Blue Grotto
- Ground transportation
- Port fees
- Docking fee on Capri (only if passengers disembark)
- Snacks and cheese (available by request)
- Beach towels (available by request)
- Tips and any extras
Even the duration of any stop on land can be agreed with the captain.
Don't forget your sunblock and bathing suit.
Provided by: PdG Boat Tours (Sorrento)
Sorrento, Capri and the Amalfi Coast. On a boat.