The pleasure of a full day navigating the Amalfi Coast on board a beautiful and powerful Itama speedboat is yours!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
From 15 April 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departures from Positano, Amalfi, Naples, Sorrento, Salerno, or Capri
- Sail along the coast of Positano and Praiano to the Furore Fjords
- Arrive in Conca dei Marini and visit the Emerald Grotto
- Stop for a swim under the Marmolada waterfall
- Arrival in Amalfi with the option of free time to explore the town by land
- Optional stop in a restaurant accessible only by boat
- This is your private tour, so we can stop for a swim where you prefer!
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- On board you'll find WC, cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personalized beach towels, and sun block.
- Entrance to the Emerald Grotto
The meeting point in Positano is at our ticket office on Via del Saracino 1 on the Spiaggia Grande beach. In other departure points, we will come pick you up at the port. We recommend swim suits and, if you plan on visiting the Amalfi Duomo, bring appropriate clothing that covers shoulders and legs.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"It was a terrific experience and the highlight of our trip. Andrea was exceptional and Fabio our captain was truly one of a kind! "
"Fabulous time! We would recommend doing this charter to Capri."
"So glad we made this part of our trip. Michael, our captain, was very knowledgeable about the coast. Loved swimming in Minori and the whole trip. Would highly recommend!"