Enjoy complete freedom at sea with this private boat tour that sets sail from Positano via a traditional gozzo boat with skipper to explore the coastline of Capri and its wonders!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 8 hours (Morning)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Positano to skirt the Amalfi Coast and Sorrentine Peninsula
- English-speaking skipper
- Begin the crossing to Capri, passing the private islets of Li Galli
- Sail around the island of Capri to take in the most famous coastal grottoes, including the White Grotto, Green Grotto, and Blue Grotto (tickets extra)
- Continue sailing past the Punta Carena lighthouse and Villa Malaparte to reach the port in Marina Grande
- Stops to swim and snorkel where you prefer (beach towels, snorkeling gear, and pool noodles provided)
- Free time on land to sightsee, shop, and dine
- Set sail for Positano, sailing by Nerano on the way
- Optional Blue Grotto ticket (€14/person, to purchase at the cave)
- Disembarkation tax on Capri (€100/boat)
- Lunch (available upon request)
- Ground transport on the island
- Tips and extras
The Sea Living meeting point is near Bar Brasserie Covo dei Saraceni near the Positano port, where our hostess wearing a Sea Living t-shirt will greet you.
Don't forget your swimsuit and sunblock.
Provided by: Sea Living (Positano)
The Amalfi Coast by sea
"Great experience "