"Excellent value and excellent service!"
If you're staying in Naples or Sorrento and want to visit the beautiful towns along the Amalfi Coast, book our convenient all-day car service to Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello, taking the famed coastal road for breathtaking views along the coastline.
Duration 8 hours
from 12 April 2016 to 31 January 2026 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up in Sorrento or Naples
- Professional English-speaking driver
- One-hour stop in Positano to explore on your own
- Stop in Praiano to admire the Church of San Luca and Torre a Mare watch tower
- Stop in Conca dei Marini to visit the Emerald Grotto and its underwater nativity scene
- One-hour stop in Amalfi with free time to see the Cathedral of Sant'Andrea
- Stop in Ravello, home of Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo
- Car seat for children upon request
- Tickets to sights and monuments
- Private guide
Wear comfortable clothing and a sun hat, as much of the day is spent outdoors.
Provided by: Sorrento Limo (Sant'Agnello)
Sit back and relax...let your vacation begin!
Other offers Sorrento Limo
From € 130 Per vehicle | Max 16
From € 220 Per vehicle | Max 16 people
From € 490 Per vehicle | Max 16 people
From € 100 Per vehicle | Max 16 people
From € 445 Per vehicle | Max 16 people
From € 330 Per vehicle | Max 16 people
"Wonderful experience with the warm and socialable Tony. Helpful at Naples, assisting with our luggage and also informative on sights, sounds and life the Italian way!"
"Great service. Driver was very punctual and responded to our flight delay. "
Wonderful, Comprehensive Service
Gennaro exceeded our expectations in everything he did--from picking us up in Naples and delivering us to our hotel in Sorrento, to driving us along the Almafi Coast (in heavy rain and landslide road... more »
met on the platform at Naples and delivered me safely comfortably and professionally to Sorrento. Highly recommended more »
Great full day tour - ask for Luke!
We scheduled two bookings with Sorrento Limo. Our first booking was a pick up at the Naples airport with a private tour of Naples before being dropped off at our hotel in Sorrento. There was a mix-up... more »