Skip the hassle of trying to reach the trailhead of the Path of the Gods with public transportation! With this private transfer, you can start fresh; opt for a round-trip option for a ride back to your hotel at the end of the trail.
Departure from: Sorrento, Positano
Duration 1 hour 2 hours
From 1 February 2020 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer by private air-conditioned sedan or minivan
- English-speaking driver from Sorrento or Positano to the trailhead for the Sentiero degli Dei (Path of the Gods) in Agerola, at nearby Bomerano
- Pick up time and location to be arranged
- One way or round trip with pick up in Nocelle where the Path of the Gods ends
- Baby car seat, on request
- Mineral water (one bottle per passenger)
- Hiking guide
Choose to book a transfer to the trailhead, or a roundtrip transfer from Nocelle near Positano where the Sentiero degli Dei ends for the return trip.
We can also book lunch in Nocelle upon request!
Provided by: Astarita Car Service (Sorrento)
Precision and professionalism for no-stress transfers
"We were very happy with the service. The staff was professional. Our tour of Pompeii was one of the highlights of our trip. We will use them again and recommend them."
Astarita Car Service: "Many many thanks for your kind words. We will be at your complete disposal in the future Kind Regards Barbara"
"Our driver was very courteous and knowledgeable. The fact that he knew the back mountain road around Sorrento helped us avoid an hour plus delay due a car fire on the main road. "
Astarita Car Service: "Thanks a lot for your kind words. We will be at your complete disposal in your future visit. Kind Regards Barbara"
"Friendly driver was already at airport awaiting us. Easy and best way to get from Naples to Positano."
Astarita Car Service: "Thanks a lot for your review. Hope to see you soon in oura area. Kind Regards Barbara"