A day at sea to explore the coastline and grottoes along the shores of Capri, with free time to visit the island by land (including the towns of Capri and/or Anacapri).
Departure from: Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 7 hours 9 hours 11 hours
From 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season From 1 November 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Low season From 1 March 2022 to 15 May 2022 (All days) - Low season From 16 May 2022 to 30 June 2022 (All days) - Mid season From 1 July 2022 to 15 September 2022 (All days) - High season From 16 September 2022 to 31 October 2022 (All days) - Mid season From 1 November 2022 to 30 November 2022 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at your hotel or the meeting point
- Departure from the Sorrento port with an English-speaking skipper
- Small-group boat tour with up to 12 people
- Sail around Capri with breaks to swim and explore the grottoes ( not the Blue Grotto)
- Free time on land to sightsee and shop (4 hours)
- Taxes, fuel, insurance
- Safety equipment
- On board: wifi, drinks (water and alcoholic drinks), caprese sandwich (Food intollerance options also available)
- Round-trip transfers to the port from Seiano-Vico (€5 supplement) and Scrajo – Castellammare (€10 supplement)
- Stop + entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto
- Snorkeling gear
- Ground transport
- Museums and attractions
**** Please note: in case of booking made less than 24 hours from the tour's departure time, the hotel pick-up is not guaranteed nor the chosen shift/time ****
Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Hotel or meeting point pick up is available for this tour., so please indicate the name of your hotel when you reserve so we can arrange your pick-up.
Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"We enjoyed our driving tour, Amalfi coast. Our driver, Nino, was entertaining, informative and made us feel safe on the winding roads. Our pickup was on time and instructions at stops were clear."
"The tour was Awesome. A little confusing at the start at the port but after took off. Guides were helpful to get good tour info. Boat was sunny, needs a little more food and water provided. Fun total"
"Confused and frustrated at the outset as we arrived 10 minutes earlier at meeting place but no signboard for the tour was displayed there. We just called help from other guides. Generally nice trip."