A day at sea to explore the coastline and grottoes along the shores of Capri, with free time to visit the island by land (including the towns of Capri and/or Anacapri).
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 7 hours
From 16 May 2023 to 30 June 2023 (All days) From 1 July 2023 to 31 August 2023 (All days) From 1 September 2023 to 30 September 2023 (All days) From 1 October 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days) From 1 November 2023 to 30 November 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at and drop off at your hotel or the meeting point
- Departure from the Sorrento port with an English-speaking skipper
- Small-group boat tour with up to 12 people
- Sail around Capri with breaks to swim and explore the grottoes ( not the Blue Grotto)
- Free time on land to sightsee and shop (4 hours)
- Taxes, fuel, insurance
- Safety equipment
- On board: wifi, snacks & drinks (water and x1 drink per person)
- Round-trip transfers to the port from Seiano-Vico (€5 supplement) and Scrajo – Castellammare (€10 supplement)
- Stop + entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto
- Destination Fee 5,00 € per person to be paid on the spot (docking fee,mooring services,landing fee)
- Snorkeling gear
- Beach Towel
- Ground transport
- Museums and attractions
Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Hotel or meeting point pick up is available for this tour., so please indicate the name of your hotel when you reserve so we can arrange your pick-up.
Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida