A day at sea to explore the coastline and grottoes along the shores of Capri, with free time to visit the island by land (including the towns of Capri and/or Anacapri).
Departure from: Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano
Duration 7 hours 9 hours 10 hours
From 21 April 2021 to 15 May 2021 (All days) - Low season From 16 May 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 October 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Low season From 1 December 2021 to 31 December 2021 (Only on Monday - Wednesday - Friday) - Mid season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at your hotel or the meeting point
- Departure from the Sorrento port with an English-speaking skipper
- Small-group boat tour with up to 12 people
- Sail around Capri with breaks to swim and explore the grottoes
- Free time on land to sightsee and shop (4 hours)
- Taxes, fuel, insurance
- Safety equipment
- On board: wifi, drinks (water and alcoholic drinks), caprese sandwich, snorkeling equipment
- Round-trip transfers to the port from Seiano-Vico (€5 supplement) and Scrajo – Castellammare (€10 supplement)
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Tips and extras
- Ground transport
- Museums and attractions
Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Hotel or meeting point pick up is available for this tour., so please indicate the name of your hotel when you reserve so we can arrange your pick-up.
Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii
"Loved boat ride from Sorrento to positano.. Almafi. Good tour guide. Revello was amazing "
"The tour was Awesome. A little confusing at the start at the port but after took off. Guides were helpful to get good tour info. Boat was sunny, needs a little more food and water provided. Fun total"
"Confused and frustrated at the outset as we arrived 10 minutes earlier at meeting place but no signboard for the tour was displayed there. We just called help from other guides. Generally nice trip."