See Amalfi and Positano in one day with this boat tour that departs from Sorrento! Take in the beauty of the Amalfi Coast, relax on board, and enjoy free time on land to shop and sightsee.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 16 May 2021 to 30 June 2021 (All days) - Mid season From 1 July 2021 to 15 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hotel or meeting-point pick-up in and around Sorrento Area
- Transfer to the port foe departure on a small-group boat tour (max 12 passengers)
- English-speaking skipper
- Sail along the Amalfi Coast with stops to swim
- Dock in Positano (1.5 hours) and Amalfi (2 hours)
- Wifi on board
- Water, alcoholic drinks, panino caprese
- Snorkeling equipment
- Afternoon return to Sorrento
- Taxes, fuel, insurance
- Safety equipment
- Emerald Grotto tickets (EUR 5/person)
- For round-trip transfers to the port from Seiano-Vico there is a €5 extra charge and from Scrajo – Castellammare a €10 extra charge
Don't forget your swimsuit and a towel! Bring something to cover your shoulders to enter the Duomo in Amalfi.
Pick up at your hotel or a meeting point is included in this tour, but if you book within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee this service. Please indicate the name of your hotel when you book so we can arrange for pick-up; we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for your pick-up arrangements upon booking.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii
"We loved our trip to Amalfi coast our driver Fernando was funny & informative & we trusted his driving!! We had a surprise..we could view Amalfi from the water for a small extra fee totally worth it!!"
"Tour guides were awesome. It was a little confusing at the outset as I am not conversant in Italian, but the company followed up with me very thoroughly through electronic communication."
"Great day excursion. Picked us up and dropped us back to our accommodation. Groups were a good size and skippers were very helpful with advice. Would have liked a bit more time swimming off the boat"