Capri and Positano in one day with this private boat tour from Sorrento! Be sure to visit the two most magical spots in southern Italy while in Sorrento with a relaxing day at sea and free time to swim, have lunch, and explore on land on Capri and/or in Positano.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - From 1 March 2022 to 31 October 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private full-day tour on a choice of boats with an expert skipper
- Transfer from your hotel to the port and back
- Taxes, fuel, insurance
- Safety equipment
- Departure from Sorrento to Capri and Positano
- Flexibile itinerary
- Sail around Capri and along the Amalfi Coast
- Stop to visit grottoes, swim, and snorkel
- Beach towels
- Option of docking for free time on land on Capri and/or in Positano
- Return to Sorrento (7-8 hours at sea)
- Water, soft drinks, beer, and snacks
- Disembarkation tax (only if you choose to dock on Capri): €100/boat
- Please note: the disembarkation tax is included if renting the Raffaelli Shamal yacht
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto on Capri (optional, EUR 14/person to pay at the grotto entrance)
- Ground transport, museums, and attractions on Capri and in Positano
- Snorkeling Gear
Transportation between your hotel and the Sorrento port is included in this private tour, but we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up for bookings made within 24 hours of the tour departure time. When you reserve, please indicate the name and address of your hotel so we can arrange pick-up. Once you have booked, we will send contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for your pick-up arrangements.
- Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"Tour guides were awesome. It was a little confusing at the outset as I am not conversant in Italian, but the company followed up with me very thoroughly through electronic communication."
"Confused and frustrated at the outset as we arrived 10 minutes earlier at meeting place but no signboard for the tour was displayed there. We just called help from other guides. Generally nice trip."
"The tour was great, being on the intimate boat setting was really nice. Absolutely stunning scenery. Take some time to wander over to the Marinna Piccolo. Well worth the trek! "