"The tour was Awesome. A little confusing at the start at the port but after took off. Guides were helpful to get good tour info. Boat was sunny, needs a little more food and water provided. Fun total"
Don't leave Sorrento without having visited Capri by sea! With this private boat tour, explore the island of Capri in complete freedom for a full day, skirting the coastline, visiting grottoes, and enjoying free time on land.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) from 1 March 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer from your hotel to the port and back
- Departure for Capri from Sorrento
- Private full-day tour on the boat of your choice
- English-speaking skipper
- Sail around the island, stopping to visit grottoes, swim, and snorkel
- Option of docking for free time on land
- Return to Sorrento (7-8 hours at sea)
- Water, soft drinks, beer, and snacks
- Snorkeling gear
- Beach towels
- Taxes, fuel, insurance
- Safety equipment
- Disembarkation tax (only if you choose to dock on Capri): €100/boat
- Blue Grotto tickets (optional, EUR 14/person to pay at the grotto entrance)
- Ground transport, museums, and attractions on Capri
- Tips and extras
- Please note: the disembarkation tax is included if renting the Raffaelli Shamal yacht
This private tour includes hotel transportation. Please indicate the name and address of your hotel when you reserve so we can arrange pick-up. We cannot guarantee hotel pick-up if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time. Once you have booked, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii
Other offers Buyourtour
€ 109 per guest
€ 104 per guest
€ 109 per guest
€ 65 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 139 per guest
"The tour was great, being on the intimate boat setting was really nice. Absolutely stunning scenery. Take some time to wander over to the Marinna Piccolo. Well worth the trek! "
"Confused and frustrated at the outset as we arrived 10 minutes earlier at meeting place but no signboard for the tour was displayed there. We just called help from other guides. Generally nice trip."
Fantastic Amalfi boat and bus trip
This trip is definitely worth it. You get the boat experience seeing the amazing Amalfi coast from sea but also you get the Amalfi drive experience on a bus on a very exciting road! You get to visit... more »
Fantastic boat tour
We thoroughly enjoyed our day on Capri. The boat Captain was fabulous and allowed us to see the island in a very unique way. Seeing the island of Capri while in a boat completely circling The island... more »
Five unforgettable days, including Positano, Amalfi, Capri, Sorrento. Everything was perfect, assistance, professionalism, shuttle to the port, pick up at the Hotel! A Special Thanks to Michele and... more »