Enjoy convenient hotel pick up in Amalfi and drive along the coast to set sail for Capri. Spend a day at sea with time to disembark and explore the island on land.
Departure from: Amalfi
Duration 11 hours
From 1 July 2021 to 15 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season From 1 November 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hotel pick up in Amalfi (or closest meeting point if your hotel cannot be reached by car)
- Minivan transfer to the Massalubrense port to depart for Capri
- English-speaking skipper and driver
- Sail via a traditional Sorrentine gozzo along the Sorrentine Peninsula and past Punta Campanella
- Skirt the coast of Capri
- Dock at Marina Grande and enjoy 4 hours of free time to explore Capri and Anacapri
- Return sail to Sorrento and minivan transfer to Amalfi
- Panino caprese (mozzarella and tomato) and drinks on board
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Taxes and fuel
- Blue Grotto tickets (EUR 14/person)
- Snorkeling Gear
Please provide hotel information when you reserve so we can arrange pick-up. Once you have booked, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) to organize pick-up arrangements. Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Please note: If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"The tour was great, being on the intimate boat setting was really nice. Absolutely stunning scenery. Take some time to wander over to the Marinna Piccolo. Well worth the trek! "
"We loved our trip to Amalfi coast our driver Fernando was funny & informative & we trusted his driving!! We had a surprise..we could view Amalfi from the water for a small extra fee totally worth it!!"
"Tour guides were awesome. It was a little confusing at the outset as I am not conversant in Italian, but the company followed up with me very thoroughly through electronic communication."