Enjoy convenient hotel pick up in Amalfi and drive along the coast to set sail for Capri. Spend a day at sea with time to disembark and explore the island on land.
Departure from: Amalfi
Duration 11 hours
From 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season From 1 November 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Low season From 1 March 2022 to 15 May 2022 (All days) - Low season From 16 May 2022 to 30 June 2022 (All days) - Mid season From 1 July 2022 to 15 September 2022 (All days) - High season From 16 September 2022 to 31 October 2022 (All days) - Mid season From 1 November 2022 to 30 November 2022 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hotel pick up in Amalfi (or closest meeting point if your hotel cannot be reached by car)
- Minivan transfer to the Massalubrense port to depart for Capri
- English-speaking skipper and driver
- Sail via a traditional Sorrentine gozzo along the Sorrentine Peninsula and past Punta Campanella
- Skirt the coast of Capri
- Dock at Marina Grande and enjoy 4 hours of free time to explore Capri and Anacapri
- Return sail to Sorrento and minivan transfer to Amalfi
- Panino caprese (mozzarella and tomato) and drinks on board
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Taxes and fuel
- Stop + entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto
- Snorkeling Gear
- Beah Towels
- Transportation on Capri
Please provide hotel information when you reserve so we can arrange pick-up. Once you have booked, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) to organize pick-up arrangements. Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Please note: If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"The tour was Awesome. A little confusing at the start at the port but after took off. Guides were helpful to get good tour info. Boat was sunny, needs a little more food and water provided. Fun total"
"Loved boat ride from Sorrento to positano.. Almafi. Good tour guide. Revello was amazing "
"Tour guides were awesome. It was a little confusing at the outset as I am not conversant in Italian, but the company followed up with me very thoroughly through electronic communication."