The perfect tour if you don't have much time on the coast but want to take in the beauty of Capri by sea: depart directly from Sorrento, sail on a "gozzo" to cruise around the island and stop to swim.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 4 hours (Morning)
From 1 June 2024 to 30 September 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hotel (or other meeting point) pickup and drop-off at the port in Massa Lubrense
- Set sail on board a modern gozzo with an English-speaking skipper
- Boat comes with semicabin and wc, sundeck, awning, shower, and stereo
- Snacks on board (chips (crisps), nuts, finger foods), water, soft drinks including Coca Cola, Coca Cola Light, beer, lemon soda
- Music and Wi-Fi on board
- Safety equipment
- Max 12 passengers
- Sail past the Sorrentine coastline
- Arrive on Capri and circle the island to admire the White Grotto, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Faraglioni, Green Grotto, and Punta Carena lighthouse
- Stop to visit the Blue Grotto
- Swim break
- Return sail and drop-off at your hotel/meeting point
- Fuel, taxes, insurance
- Roundtrip transfer to the port from Seiano-Vico (+ €5,00) or Scrajo – Castellammare (+€10,00)
- Blue Grotto ticket
- Destination tax € 5.00 cash per person
- Snorkeling equipment
- Meals and tips
- Beach Towel
Once your purchase is complete we will contact you to provide the exact pick-up time and meeting point.
Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
*** the tour will not run if the minimum number of people required will not be reached, we'll advise you the day before the scheduled departure ***
*** in case of booking made less than 24 hours from the tour's departure time, the hotel pick-up is not guaranteed nor the chosen shift/time ***
Access to the Blue Grotto cannot be guaranteed with certainty as it is closed during rough seas or strong winds and weather conditions can change within the same day, leading to closures and reopenings.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia, and Procida