Leave Naples for the magical island of Capri with a day tour during which you can visit the island, the caves and have free time to visit Capri and Anacapri independently thanks to the advice of our nice staff.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 11 hours (Morning)
From 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season From 1 November 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at from a meeting point in Naples
- Transfer to the port of departure of Massalubrense (approximately 1h 20)
- Boat tour with up to 12 people
- Professional skipper who speaks English/Spanish
- Sail around the island
- Swim break
- About 4 hours of free time to explore Capri
- Caprese Sandwich (Food intollerance options also available)
- Taxes, fuel, insurance
- Safety equipment
- On board: wifi, drinks (water and alcoholic drinks) and dry snacks
- Stop and entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto ( to visit during free time, €14 per person)
- Capri landing fee - € 2.50 per person to be paid on spot once reached the Island
- Ground transport on Capri
- Museums and attractions
- Tips and extras
Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Meeting point pick up is available for this tour.
Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator, they will contact you shortly to provide the exact pick up time and meeting point!
Please check your email ,and spam box as well, we could also contact you through whatsapp (if you use it).
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"We loved our trip to Amalfi coast our driver Fernando was funny & informative & we trusted his driving!! We had a surprise..we could view Amalfi from the water for a small extra fee totally worth it!!"
"Perfection! The captain was very good and the guide very knowledgeable. It was just enough time to move around Capri and the time spent swimming was awesome. Highly recommend this. "
"Tour guides were awesome. It was a little confusing at the outset as I am not conversant in Italian, but the company followed up with me very thoroughly through electronic communication."