Make the most of every minute with convenient hotel pick up in Positano and a drive along the coast to set sail for Capri from Sorrento. Spend a day exploring the island by land and sea.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 9 hours (Morning)
From 1 November 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Low season From 1 March 2022 to 15 May 2022 (All days) - Low season From 16 May 2022 to 30 June 2022 (All days) - Mid season From 1 July 2022 to 15 September 2022 (All days) - High season From 16 September 2022 to 31 October 2022 (All days) - Mid season From 1 November 2022 to 30 November 2022 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up from your Hotel or closest meeting point in Positano via minivan/minibus
- Transfer via minivan to the port of Massa Lubrese - about 45 min of drive each way
- Departure for Capri via a traditional Sorrentine gozzo
- Sail along the Sorrentine Peninsula 'till Punta Campanella
- Dock in Capri to explore the island on your own for about 4 hours
- Return sail to Massa Lubrense port and transfer by land to Positano
- Panino caprese (mozzarella and tomato) for lunch, unlimited water and n°1 drink to choose
- English-speaking skipper and driver
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Stop + entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto
- Snorkeling gear
- Beat Towel
- Transportation on the Islad
Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Hotel information is required upon booking to arrange pick-up, and you will provided complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for your pick-up arrangements. Please note: If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"Great day excursion. Picked us up and dropped us back to our accommodation. Groups were a good size and skippers were very helpful with advice. Would have liked a bit more time swimming off the boat"
"Tour guides were awesome. It was a little confusing at the outset as I am not conversant in Italian, but the company followed up with me very thoroughly through electronic communication."
"We enjoyed our driving tour, Amalfi coast. Our driver, Nino, was entertaining, informative and made us feel safe on the winding roads. Our pickup was on time and instructions at stops were clear."