The best way to visit Positano and the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento is via private boat with a skipper for a full day of fun at sea. Stop to swim, explore the coast, and even dock for free time in Positano on land.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - From 1 March 2022 to 31 October 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Round-trip transfer from your hotel to the port
- Departure from Sorrento to Positano along the Amalfi Coast
- Private full-day tour on the boat of your choice, including a sail along the coast, swim breaks, etc.
- Expert skipper
- Option of docking in Positano to explore by land
- Return to Sorrento after 7-8 hours
- Beach towels
- Water, soft drinks, and beer
- Taxes, fuel, insurance
- Safety equipment
- Snorkeling Gear
- Ground transport in Positano
- Museums and attractions
This private tour includes hotel pick-up. Please let us know the name of your hotel when you reserve so we can arrange pick-up. If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once you have booked, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"Tour guides were awesome. It was a little confusing at the outset as I am not conversant in Italian, but the company followed up with me very thoroughly through electronic communication."
"Great day excursion. Picked us up and dropped us back to our accommodation. Groups were a good size and skippers were very helpful with advice. Would have liked a bit more time swimming off the boat"
"Perfection! The captain was very good and the guide very knowledgeable. It was just enough time to move around Capri and the time spent swimming was awesome. Highly recommend this. "