The best way to visit Positano and the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento is via private boat with a skipper for a full day of fun at sea. Stop to swim, explore the coast, and even dock for free time in Positano on land.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - From 1 March 2022 to 31 October 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Round-trip transfer from your hotel to the port
- Departure from Sorrento to Positano along the Amalfi Coast
- Private full-day tour on the boat of your choice, including a sail along the coast, swim breaks, etc.
- Expert skipper
- Option of docking in Positano to explore by land
- Return to Sorrento after 7-8 hours
- Beach towels
- Water, soft drinks, and beer
- Taxes, fuel, insurance
- Safety equipment
- Snorkeling Gear
- Ground transport in Positano
- Museums and attractions
This private tour includes hotel pick-up. Please let us know the name of your hotel when you reserve so we can arrange pick-up. If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once you have booked, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"We loved our trip to Amalfi coast our driver Fernando was funny & informative & we trusted his driving!! We had a surprise..we could view Amalfi from the water for a small extra fee totally worth it!!"
"We enjoyed our driving tour, Amalfi coast. Our driver, Nino, was entertaining, informative and made us feel safe on the winding roads. Our pickup was on time and instructions at stops were clear."
"Loved boat ride from Sorrento to positano.. Almafi. Good tour guide. Revello was amazing "