Tasting of organic Superior Vesuvio Lacryma Christi DOC and lunch featuring local specialties from the slopes of Mount Vesuvius. Guided tour of the vineyard and the cellar. By "Superior" wines, we mean those made with selected grapes and a higher alcohol content than the standard classification.
Duration 2 hours
From 2 January 2024 to 31 December 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Begin with a guided vineyard walk on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius, followed by a tour of the winery with an explanation of the Vesuvio Lacryma Christi DOC production.
- Lunch (with vegetarian and vegan options) is paired with a tasting of 5 Superior Vesuvio Lacryma Christi DOC wines.
- Antipasto featuring local salami, provolone cheese, "casatiello" (a savory bread), salted ricotta, roasted aubergines, carrots, and bruschetta with heirloom Piennolo tomatoes, Superior Vesuvio Lacryma Christi DOC White, Superior Vesuvio Lacryma Christi DOC Rose', and Superior Vesuvio Lacryma Christi DOC Red .
- Spaghetti with Piennolo tomato and basil sauce and Riserva Vesuvio Lacryma Christi DOC Red .
- Pastiera napoletana made with ricotta, grain, and candied fruit and Capafresca Spumante Sparkling Rose' and White Passito IGT.
- Free parking at the winery.
SUPERIOR wines are those with a higher alcohol content than the standard for their classification and made with selected grapes.
Children under 4: free
Children between 4 and 18: EUR 25 for lunch without wine
Cantina del Vesuvio is located in Trecase, halfway between Pompeii and the Mount Vesuvius National Park. This winery visit and tasting lunch is the perfect break for those visiting these two nearby sights.
Those arriving by car can park in our free parking area.
Provided by: Cantina del Vesuvio (Trecase)
Wines made on the slopes of Vesuvius, with tastings at the winery