"Om ni är i närheten, kanske som vi påväg från Rom till Pompeji så stanna till här och luncha! Fint beläget på Vesuvios sluttning, trevlig rundvandring på vingården, fantastiskt trevlig personal! "
Tasting of organic Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio Superiore DOP and lunch featuring local specialties from the slopes of Mount Vesuvius. By "superiore" wines, we mean those with a higher alcohol content than the standard for their classification.
Duration 2 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Stroll through the vineyards on Mount Vesuvius and the winery with a staff member to learn about Lacryma Christi production.
- Taste 5 Lacryma Christi DOP wines with lunch:
- Lacryma Christi Superiore DOP del Vesuvio Bianco, Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosato, and Lacryma Christi Superiore DOP del Vesuvio Rossowith the antipasto of local salami, provolone cheese, "casatiello" (a savory bread), salted ricotta, bread with olive oil and local herbs and spices, prosciutto ham from Campania, and bruschetta with heirloom Piennolo tomatoes and roasted aubergines on bread baked in a wood-burning oven.
- Lacryma Christi Riserva with the main course of spaghetti tossed with Piennolo tomato and basil sauce.
- Capafresca Spumante Rosato and White Passito IGT with dessert of pastiera napoletana (traditional tart made with ricotta, grain, and candied fruit)
- Vegetarian and vegan options upon request.
- Free shuttle from Pompei Porta Marina for those arriving by train.
- Free parking at the winery.
Cantina del Vesuvio wines are organic and available for purchase exclusively through the winery. SUPERIORE wines are those with a higher alcohol content than the standard for their classification.
Children under 4: free
Children between 4 and 18: EUR 18 for lunch without wine
Cantina del Vesuvio is located in Trecase, halfway between Pompeii and the Mount Vesuvius National Park. This winery visit and tasting lunch is the perfect break for those visiting these two nearby sights. We offer a free shuttle service for Pompeii Ruins. The meeting point is the Pompei Porta Marina NCC Point (where private car services park) before the highway on ramp. Call us and we'll come pick you up in just a few minutes.
Those arriving by car can park in our free parking area.
Provided by: Cantina del Vesuvio (Trecase)
Wines made on the slopes of Vesuvius, with tastings at the winery
Other offers Cantina del Vesuvio
€ 28 per guest
From € 160 Per group | Max 8 passengers
"Was amazing in every way. The tour, the wine, the food, the setting—incredible. I just hope to go back someday!"
"Mukava paikka. Sorrentosta poikkesimme päiväreissulle ja oli hyvin käytettyä aikaa."
A real vineyard with great views of vesuvius . Take the superior wine tasting 28 eyros for 6 wines with antipasto and amazing pasta. Take the diversion after a visit to pompeii Ask for ester and... more »
Great stop off if you’re visiting Mount Vesuvius or Herculaneum
Great stop for a brief wine tour and a fantastic lunch with wine tasting. Friendly team with great range of fresh and top quality food and wine. Lovely shop to buy some of what you have tasted more »
The vineyard was easy to get to from Sorrento. We took the train, then we were picked up from the station and dropped back off after our visit.The food and wine was excellent, the staff were... more »