"Beautiful location, helpful staff, really accessible thanks to the shuttle service. Simple but delicious food with local ingredients. Would definitely recommedn!"
Taste Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio wines as part of lunch served overlooking the Bay of Naples, with a guided visit of the Cantina del Vesuvio winery and a grape stomping experience included!
Duration 2 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Guided walk through the vineyard and winery, with an explanation of production methods
- Stomping of grapes with bare feet like yesteryear
- Lunch and tasting:
- Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio Bianco DOP, Rosato DOP, and Rosso DOP served with salami, provolone cheese, "casatiello" (a savory bread), salted ricotta, bread with olive oil and local herbs and spices, prosciutto ham from Campania, and bruschetta with heirloom Piennolo tomatoes and roasted aubergines on bread baked in a wood-burning oven.
- Lacryma Christi Riserva served with spaghetti with Piennolo heirloom tomato and basil sauce.
- Capafresca Spumante Rosato and Passito Bianco IGT served with pastiera napoletana dessert.
- Vegetarian and vegan options available.
- Free shuttle from the Circumvesuviana Torre Annunziata train station.
- Free parking.
Children 4 and under: free
Children from 5 to 18: €28 (menu without wine)
Cantina del Vesuvio is located in Trecase, halfway between Pompeii and the Mount Vesuvius crater. It's easy to reach by car, and if you are traveling by train, you can take the free shuttle from the Circumvesuviana Torre Annunziata Oplonti station.
Provided by: Cantina del Vesuvio (Trecase)
Wines made on the slopes of Vesuvius, with tastings at the winery
Other offers Cantina del Vesuvio
€ 28 per guest
€ 35 per guest
"Om ni är i närheten, kanske som vi påväg från Rom till Pompeji så stanna till här och luncha! Fint beläget på Vesuvios sluttning, trevlig rundvandring på vingården, fantastiskt trevlig personal! "
"Mukava paikka. Sorrentosta poikkesimme päiväreissulle ja oli hyvin käytettyä aikaa."
Recent visit October 2020
Our taxi driver suggested stopping off here after visiting Pompei. It is a truly beautiful spot, very interesting to hear about the grapes and olives. Meal and wines were nice but felt very rushed... more »
Visited here for tour, wine tasting & lunch when visiting Herculenim in the morning. Excellent addition to the day and so glad we decided to inorporate it. They arranged complimentary... more »
I want to return!
Wine excellent. Food excellent. Hospitality excellent! It was a highlight of our holiday to visit the winery. So interesting and so enjoyable. We will return more »