Lunch with a view featuring specialties from the slopes of Mount Vesuvius paired with organic Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio wines, as well as a guided walk through the vineyards.
Duration 2 hours
From 2 January 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Begin with a guided vineyard walk on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius, followed by a tour of the winery with an explanation of the Lacryma Christi production.
- Lunch (with vegetarian and vegan options) is paired with a tasting of 5 Lacryma Christi DOP wines.
- Antipasto featuring local salami, provolone cheese, "casatiello" (a savory bread), salted ricotta, bread with olive oil and local herbs and spices, prosciutto ham from Campania, and bruschetta with heirloom Piennolo tomatoes and roasted aubergines on bread baked in a wood-burning oven, Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Bianco, Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosato, and Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosso .
- Spaghetti with Piennolo tomato and basil sauce and Lacryma Christi Riserva .
- Pastiera napoletana made with ricotta, grain, and candied fruit and Capafresca Spumante Rosato (100% Aglianico) and White Passito IGT.
- Free shuttle from Pompeii.
- Free parking at the winery.
Wines made at Cantina del Vesuvio are organic and sold exclusively through the winery.
Children under 4: free
Children between 4 and 18: EUR 18 (lunch without wine)
Cantina del Vesuvio is located in Trecase, halfway between Pompeii and the Park of Mount Vesuvio.
The winery's tasting lunch is the perfect break between visiting these two nearby sights, and there is a free shuttle to and from Pompei Porta Marina. The meeting point is the NCC Point (where private car services park) before the highway on ramp. Call us and we'll come pick you up in just a few minutes.
Provided by: Cantina del Vesuvio (Trecase)
Wines made on the slopes of Vesuvius, with tastings at the winery
"Beautiful location, helpful staff, really accessible thanks to the shuttle service. Simple but delicious food with local ingredients. Would definitely recommedn!"
"Delicious food and wine with an amazing view on the sea and the Vesuvio. This is a must when you are in the region!"
"First time was wonderful, second time was outstanding and can’t wait for the third. "