"What a wonderful place to visit, the staff and owner could not have been more hospitable, we felt like guests in their very interesting home. The wine was a delight especially the frizante. "
Lunch with a view featuring specialties from the slopes of Mount Vesuvius paired with organic Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio wines, as well as a guided walk through the vineyards.
Duration 2 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Begin with a guided vineyard walk on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius, followed by a tour of the winery with an explanation of the Lacryma Christi production.
- Lunch (with vegetarian and vegan options) is paired with a tasting of 5 Lacryma Christi DOP wines.
- Antipasto featuring local salami, provolone cheese, casatiello, and bruschetta with Piennolo tomatoes on wood-baked bread and Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Bianco (100% Caprettone), Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosato (100% Piedirosso), and Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosso (100% Piedirosso).
- Spaghetti with Piennolo tomato and basil sauce and Lacryma Christi Riserva (80% Piedirosso and 20% Aglianico aged in French oak barrels between 18 and i 24 months).
- Pastiera napoletana made with ricotta, grain, and candied fruit and Capafresca Spumante Rosato (100% Aglianico) and White Passito IGT.
- Free shuttle from the Circumvesuviana Torre Annunziata Oplonti station.
- Free parking at the winery.
Wines made at Cantina del Vesuvio are organic and sold exclusively through the winery.
Children under 4: free
Children between 4 and 18: EUR 18 (lunch without wine)
Cantina del Vesuvio is located in Trecase, halfway between Pompeii and the Park of Mount Vesuvio. The winery's tasting lunch is the perfect break between visiting these two nearby sights, and there is a free shuttle to and from the Circumvesuviana Torre Annunziata Oplonti station, near the Villa of Poppea.
Provided by: Cantina del Vesuvio (Trecase)
Wines made on the slopes of Vesuvius, with tastings at the winery
Altre offerte Cantina del Vesuvio
€ 35 per guest
Da € 160 Per group | Max 8 passengers
"It is a lovely place to spend a couple of hours, eating delicious food which is complimented by delightful wine. The staff and owners are very friendly and accommodating. We thoroughly senjoyed it."
"Mukava paikka. Sorrentosta poikkesimme päiväreissulle ja oli hyvin käytettyä aikaa."
The vineyard was easy to get to from Sorrento. We took the train, then we were picked up from the station and dropped back off after our visit.The food and wine was excellent, the staff were... more »
We visited last October as part of a tour. We had a fabulous meal and the wine was delicious. We absolutely loved the Red Wine Vinegar so much so we ordered 5 bottles to keep us going for a while... more »
I love this winery
I really love the winery. I visited on International Women's day and we had a great time. It is very family oriented, the staff is friendly and very accommodating. I made sure I stocked up on wine... more »