"Wonderful tour of the island,4 hour tour, it was plenty of time to see the island, to swim at leisure.Boat is small but that is a big plus! You can go deep into grottos and caves where others cannot!"
If you are vacationing in Amalfi, Positano, or Sorrento, take advantage of this incredible opportunity to savor Capri in complete comfort and privacy! Set sail on a beautiful island gozzo boat with an expert skipper and explore the coastline at your own pace.
Departure from: Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano, Nerano
Duration 7 hours
from 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the port of your choice
- Full day on board a gozzo Aprea with bathroom and sun awning
- Cruise around the island to sightsee with an with English-speaking skipper
- Stop to swim...towels, shower, and snorkeling masks (upon request) on board
- Ice chest and soft drinks (Coke, Sprite, orange soda, water) and beer
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional; tickets must be purchased separately)
- Music (optional)
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Safety equipment
- Tickets to enter the Blue Grotto (optional) are not included in the price.
- Wine and prosecco (can be provided upon request)
Don't forget your swimsuit, hat, and sunscreen!
Provided by: Capri Blue Boats (Capri)
Explore the most beautiful coastline on the island of Capri aboard a traditional wooden boat
Other offers Capri Blue Boats
From € 80 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 130 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 240 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 550 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 200 Per boat | Max 8 passengers
From € 400 Per boat | Max 10 passengers
"A wonderful and relaxed few hours. A must!"
"A great time! Fantastic value! One of the highlights of our vacation."
Honeymoon experience to remember
My wife and I, took a boat trip around the southern side of the island, and were not disappointed. The tour took about an hour, and cost €100 euros, but was totally worth it for the private boat... more »
3h with Lancia boat
We rented Lancia boat for 3h and had a lovely afternoon around the bay. From the first telephone call everything was great. The team is friendly, speaks english, very polite and nice. It costs 100... more »
Taking the boat tour with Emanuele was by far the best part of our entire honeymoon! I found other “private boat tours” more easily online when planning, and was glad I didn’t book. I stumbled upon... more »