"We had a great time with our private Lancia Caprese. Boat had a lot of character and it was perfect to spend a day around the island. Capri Blue Boats also gave us a cooler for beer and lunch box."
This private boat tour is the perfect way to savor the beauty of Capri in complete privacy and at your own pace. Set sail with an English-speaking skipper on board our gorgeous 10-meter boat to take in the highlights of the island and swim in its crystalline waters.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 8 hours
from 1 May 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart for a private cruise around Capri from Marina Piccola or Marina Grande
- Admire the top sights for a tour from 2 to 8 hours with an English-speaking skipper
- Fully-equipped Fratelli Aprea gozzo with bathroom and sun awning
- Air-conditioned cabin and living area
- Swim breaks when and where you want
- Towels, shower, and snorkeling masks on board
- Optional Blue Grotto visit (tickets extra)
- Snacks and bottle of wine or Prosecco
- Icebox and soft drinks (coca cola, sprite, orange soda, beer, water)
- Music (optional)
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Safety equipment
- Tips and extras
- Tickets to enter the Blue Grotto (optional, €14/per person) are not included in the price.
- Special bottle of Wine, Champagne and prosecco upon request.
The meeting point is the Marina Piccola beach (Capri), near the Bar Merendero. We can also depart from Marina Grande (the port on Capri) upon request.
Don't forget your swimsuit, hat, sunblock, and sunglasses!
Provided by: Capri Blue Boats (Capri)
Explore the most beautiful coastline on the island of Capri aboard a traditional wooden boat
Other offers Capri Blue Boats
From € 80 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 130 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 250 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 200 Max 8 passengers
From € 400 Per boat | Max 10 passengers
From € 550 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
"Wonderful tour of the island,4 hour tour, it was plenty of time to see the island, to swim at leisure.Boat is small but that is a big plus! You can go deep into grottos and caves where others cannot!"
"Very friendly and hospitable staff!!! We had 3 hour and it was enough to achieve blue grotto (without going inside - big que), swim and go back to marina piccola. Very nice and fast little boat!"
Honeymoon experience to remember
My wife and I, took a boat trip around the southern side of the island, and were not disappointed. The tour took about an hour, and cost €100 euros, but was totally worth it for the private boat... more »
3h with Lancia boat
We rented Lancia boat for 3h and had a lovely afternoon around the bay. From the first telephone call everything was great. The team is friendly, speaks english, very polite and nice. It costs 100... more »
Taking the boat tour with Emanuele was by far the best part of our entire honeymoon! I found other “private boat tours” more easily online when planning, and was glad I didn’t book. I stumbled upon... more »