This private boat tour is the perfect way to savor the beauty of Capri in complete privacy and at your own pace. Set sail with an English-speaking skipper on board our gorgeous 10-meter boat to take in the highlights of the island and swim in its crystalline waters.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 8 hours
From 1 May 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart for a private cruise around Capri from Marina Piccola or Marina Grande
- Admire the top sights for a tour from 2 to 8 hours with an English-speaking skipper
- Fully-equipped Fratelli Aprea gozzo with bathroom and sun awning
- Air-conditioned cabin and living area
- Swim breaks when and where you want
- Towels, shower, and snorkeling masks on board
- Optional Blue Grotto visit (tickets extra)
- Snacks and bottle of wine or Prosecco
- Icebox and soft drinks (coca cola, sprite, orange soda, beer, water)
- Music (optional)
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Safety equipment
- Tips and extras
- Tickets to enter the Blue Grotto (optional) are not included in the price.
- Special bottle of Wine, Champagne and prosecco upon request.
The meeting point is the Marina Piccola beach (Capri). We can also depart from Marina Grande (the port on Capri) upon request.
Don't forget your swimsuit, hat, sunblock, and sunglasses!
Provided by: Capri Blue Boats (Capri)
Explore the most beautiful coastline on the island of Capri aboard a traditional wooden boat
"We had a great time with our private Lancia Caprese. Boat had a lot of character and it was perfect to spend a day around the island. Capri Blue Boats also gave us a cooler for beer and lunch box."
"Tutto veramente stupendo. Raffaele eccezionale Grazie di tutto"
"We had a wonderful time during our recent stay in Capri. Highlight of the trip was the cruise around the island. A lovely way to see the amazing grotto's, inlets and cliffs. "