Set sail from the bay opposite the Faraglioni for a tour around the island on board a traditional gozzo boat, with a stop for swim and a visit inside the Blue Grotto (upon request).
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours
From 2 May 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Marina Piccola
- Tour of the island with stops for swimming
- Sun awning
- Shower and beach towels on board
- Ice chest with soft drinks (Coke, Sprite, orange soda, beer, water).
- Music (upon request)
- Snorkeling masks
- Gozzo Fratelli Aprea with bathroom on board
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Life jackets (adult and child)
- Safety equipment and insurance
- Children under 6: free
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Wine and prosecco (available upon request)
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before your reservation. Cancellations due to weather and sea conditions are always free.
You can take the bus, walk, or hire a taxi from the Piazzetta to Marina Piccola. We can also arrange departure from Marina Grande (the port on Capri) upon request.
Provided by: Capri Blue Boats (Capri)
Explore the most beautiful coastline on the island of Capri aboard a traditional wooden boat
"Wonderful tour of the island,4 hour tour, it was plenty of time to see the island, to swim at leisure.Boat is small but that is a big plus! You can go deep into grottos and caves where others cannot!"
"We had a great time with our private Lancia Caprese. Boat had a lot of character and it was perfect to spend a day around the island. Capri Blue Boats also gave us a cooler for beer and lunch box."
"Very friendly and hospitable staff!!! We had 3 hour and it was enough to achieve blue grotto (without going inside - big que), swim and go back to marina piccola. Very nice and fast little boat!"