Set sail for a boat tour around the island of Capri, with stops to swim and snorkel in the bays, take selfies under the Faraglioni, and visit the Blue Grotto...all with an expert skipper on board a traditional gozzo or Fratelli Aprea boat (with bathroom).
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Marina Piccola for a boat tour of the island with skipper
- Ice chest stocked with Coke, Sprite, orange soda, beer, water
- Stops to swim and snorkel (masks provided)
- Sun awning and music (upon request)
- Shower and beach towels on board
- Optional stop at the Blue Grotto
- The Fratelli Aprea gozzo has a bathroom on board
- Life jackets (adult and children's sizes)
- Safety equipment and insurance
- Children under 6: free
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (optional).
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before your reservation. Cancellations due to weather and sea conditions are always free.
You can take the bus, walk, or hire a taxi from the Piazzetta to Marina Piccola. We can also depart from Marina Grande (the port on Capri) upon request.
We can arrange to have picnic supplies, caprese sandwiches, and chilled wine or prosecco on board upon request.
Provided by: Capri Blue Boats (Capri)
Explore the most beautiful coastline on the island of Capri aboard a traditional wooden boat
"We had a wonderful time during our recent stay in Capri. Highlight of the trip was the cruise around the island. A lovely way to see the amazing grotto's, inlets and cliffs. "
"Very friendly and hospitable staff!!! We had 3 hour and it was enough to achieve blue grotto (without going inside - big que), swim and go back to marina piccola. Very nice and fast little boat!"
"We had a wonderful time, our skipper (Enrique, I think) was so nice and helpful. I highly recommend Capri Blue Boats and will definitely be using them again!"