Make the most of your time on Capri to visit one of the nearby islands on board an iconic speedboat. Set sail to your choice of Ischia or Procida after a cruise around Capri, and stop to swim in the crystalline waters or explore on land.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private boat tour (8 hours) with a private Rivarama 44
- Set sail from Capri with an English-speaking skipper
- Several stops for swimming and snorkeling (towels and masks provided)
- On board: shower, WC, music, sun awning, sundeck
- Ice chest with water and soft drinks
- Stop at the Blue Grotto and on the island to explore on your own (if desired)
- Printed guide and map
- Meals and extras
- Blue Grotto ticket
- Admission to sights and attractions
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
We can book you a table for lunch at one of the restaurants along the coast.
Provided by: Capri Relax Boats (Capri)
Discover the sea surrounding Capri
Capri Relax Boats reviews
"It was an absolutely amazing experience! It was the perfect way to end our trip in Europe, could not have asked for better service. The boat was beautiful! "
"My family really enjoyed the trip and it was well worth the extra to have the boat to ourselves. A truly fantastic way to spend an afternoon. Thanks Capri Relax Boats you have my total recommendation."
"Highlight of our trip! Loved every minute of it! Our skipper was knowledgeable and made us feel very relaxed. Easy to book and I would highly recommend booking a cruise with them if you go to Cari! "