"This was an amazing tour. Salvatore was a wonderful skipper- showed us around the island of Capri, taking us to the best spots and telling us the history behind it. He was also very friendly!"
A fantastic day exploring the coastline of Capri via private boat with an expert professional captain at the helm. Welcome drink and option of a half-day tour!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 8 hours
from 22 March 2021 to 31 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 1 June 2021 to 15 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 16 September 2021 to 1 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the Marina Grande port on Capri
- Boat tour with English-speaking captain
- Sail past highlights like the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Scugnizzo statue, Villa Malaparte, etc.
- Welcome soft drinks and limoncello
- Beach towels
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling iwith snorkeling equipment and inflatable toys
- Souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video upon request
- Life jackets for kids and adults
- WC and galley on board
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto must be purchased separately at the entrance to the grotto (€14/person).
Meeting point: entrance gate to the Marina on Capri with Salvatore, a sea captain with 10 years of experience piloting boats and ships, who speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety. The Partenopea is a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, gps, cabin, galley, and wc. Bring your swimsuit and sunblock!
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!
Other offers Capri Summer Tour
From € 120 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 150 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 550 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 450 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 250 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 80 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
"This was without a doubt the highlight of our 10 day trip to Italy, and we did a lot! Salvatore and Martina were great, the boat was clean, spacious and comfortable. Overall an unbelievable experience"
"We loved the trip with Salvatore, the best sailor we could have. Boat was nice, towels were provided. He stopped in all places required. Very friendly, took good pictures!"