"Absolutely incredible experience! They were extremely accommodating and pleasant. Salvatore was the best skipper we could have asked for and the boat was very nice and comfortable. Highly recommended!"
A fantastic day exploring the coastline of Capri via private boat with an expert professional captain at the helm. Welcome drink and option of a half-day tour!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 May 2020 (All days) - Low season from 1 June 2020 to 30 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 1 October 2020 to 1 November 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the Marina Grande port on Capri
- Boat tour with English-speaking captain
- Sail past highlights like the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Scugnizzo statue, Villa Malaparte, etc.
- Welcome soft drinks and limoncello
- Beach towels
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling iwith snorkeling equipment and inflatable toys
- Souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video upon request
- Life jackets for kids and adults
- WC and galley on board
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto must be purchased separately at the entrance to the grotto (€14/person).
Meeting point: entrance gate to the Marina on Capri with Salvatore, a sea captain with 10 years of experience piloting boats and ships, who speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety. The Partenopea is a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, gps, cabin, galley, and wc. Bring your swimsuit and sunblock!
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!
Altre offerte Capri Summer Tour
Da € 160 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
Da € 200 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
Da € 550 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
Da € 450 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
Da € 250 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
Da € 80 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
"Awesome experience! Best way to visit Capri"
"Salvatore was without a doubt the best skipper we could possibly have. This experience was one to remember and I will definitely be back and book with them again! "