"Had a great time! "
Tour around the coastline of Capri on a traditional 10-meter gozzo boat with an expert skipper.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 8 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet at the Gennarino e Cindy Shop in Marina Grande
- Set sail on board a gozzo boat for a tour around Capri
- See the most famous landmarks like the Faraglioni, lighthouse, and more
- Stop to swim and relax during the sail
- Snorkeling masks
- Beach towels,
- Insurance and fuel
- Life jackets for children and adults
- Cooler stocked with drinks (water, Coke, beer, Prosecco, and limoncello).
- Blue Grotto visit (available only for tours departing at 8:30 when the line isn't too long, and with an additional charge of EUR 14/ticket to be paid on site)
Please meet at the "Gennarino e Cindy" shop (see the map): .ook for the yellow awning next to the funicular stop (Via Cristoforo Colombo, 17). The shop sells swimsuits, towels, sunblock, hats, beach bags, and more, and there is a restroom to get changed before or after the tour.
Provided by: Capri Whales (Capri)
When the sea becomes a family passion
Other offers Capri Whales
€ 115 per guest
We rented a dinghy boat and gave us a great service and rate. Lovely family business, all the best. Ciao!! more »
That was an amazing boat trip around the island. We've seen everything :)
The trip was incredible. We've seen all the caves and even got to the blue cave (Blue Grotto). But the Blue Grotto is not worth waiting. The much better experience we got from the caves and places... more »
Dangerous and unprofessional!
We almost collided with a few boats. An older gentleman who clearly owns this company took us out. He talked the entire time, and didn’t allow anyone else to speak. He says when we spoke it made him... more »